Lets build a town together (builders needed)

JoeMyst's Avatar JoeMyst5/29/13 6:50 pm
6/9/2013 8:04 pm
JoeMyst's Avatar JoeMyst
Hello, IGN is JoeAuriun. I'm the head admin on a whitelisted server that has been running for about 2 years now. One project I had in mind is a little port town in which I have already built 2 boats, one smaller that is complete, and one mega-sized which still needs the interior complete. Alongside the boats I have completed a small piece of the town.

That's where you come in, if you want to join in I need people with enough imagination to fill in the pieces. Think of it more of a puzzle; I need people that can work either with each other, or one after the other. Currently I have a couple builders that come in every now and then already.

These builders will not have 24/7 access to creative mode, but they will have access while I'm in the server. This is because I'm not the server owner, I'm just one of a few admins on there. Meaning when I'm not on the server these builders will be in survival mode. Feel free to explore and build in the world freely. This is just an application to work on my town. Once you're in the server you're free to do as you please just as anyone else.

Application
Click to reveal
IGN :
Timezone :
Examples of work (images only) :

If accepted expect a PM with server details.
JoeMyst
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2013 10:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
sgtbauws
IGN :sgtbauws
How active are you in a given day : 3-5 hours
Timezone : 1+ gmt
Examples of work (images only) :Ive got on a server thats been shutdown, But i can insure you that im very good at medieval buildings.
06/09/2013 8:04 pm
JoeMyst
Sounds like what I need. Check your PMs
06/09/2013 10:24 am
JoeMyst
icrafter13IGN : icrafter13

Check your PMs
06/05/2013 7:11 pm
icrafter13
IGN : icrafter13
How active are you in a given day : 3 Hours
Timezone : Central Time (US Chicago)
[color=#0000FF][b]Examples of work (images only) :[/color][/b][color=#FF0000][b]I'm sorry, but on the other servers I worked on, I had amazing creations like an entire village and a flag pole, I also built a minecart station, like subway.[/b][/color]
06/04/2013 6:06 pm
unlivedcrowd
ign:unlivedcrowd
How active are you in a given day:some days about two three hours if im not doing anything
time zone:Pacific Time
i would have to take a photo of my work in a little bit.
06/05/2013 5:37 pm
JoeMyst
That's alright, after you upload a photo of your work I'll PM you server information.
06/04/2013 5:44 pm
JoeMyst
I actually like some of the applications given but I'm responding late and none of the applicants have messaged me. If anyone else is interested, or if the previous applicants are still interested, feel free to post a new form.
06/02/2013 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
dvb467
IGN: dvb467
How active are you / day: I usually play for about an hour or a bit more, unless there's a lot of school stuffs
Time zone: GMT+ 8
Examples: sorry...I have none. Mostly because i build a lot on my sp world and burn them down or blow them up haha XD. Rest assured though, this won't happen on servers. Cuz i don't grief. Griefing is bad. Lava too. So are cakes.

Nah I <3 cakes
06/01/2013 8:07 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
cocoboi
IGN : ChewP/PengBread(Crack Only)
How active are you in a given day : 2-4 hours
Timezone : Malaysia
Examples of work (images only) :t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3rWfrOb3x7iMzy6HttQe8K0JvVmMtf-OjqkhE0RvLHPkwaNdn
05/31/2013 9:44 pm
JoeMyst
I accepted all 3 of you and have whitelisted your IGNs, expect a private message shortly.
05/31/2013 9:16 pm
JofSpades
Yee I made a PMC account just to apply for this
IGN: JofSpades
Time / day: Around 1.5 to 2 hours, maybe 3 on weekends
Time zone: Eastern
Examples: My current projects are on my friend's server, which is closed temporarily for redesign. Sorry... I'll add some later.
05/31/2013 7:12 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
zman199800
IGN : zman199800
How active are you in a given day : I can get on about everyday for at least two hours if i do get on.
Timezone : East Coast
Examples of work (images only) : I don't have much images you can check out my Planet Minecraft right here, but if you really want some then tell me.

I would like to add that not only am i looking for a server to build on but also just like a server to play on a lot. I stopped playing minecraft for a while and would like to get back into it.
Thanks
05/29/2013 7:49 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
David Rain
I'll help bro. I need the ip
05/31/2013 11:54 am
JoeMyst
Creeperslayer675I would like to help what's the ip?

It's a whitelisted server, once you fill out the application in the first post I'll review your previous work then whitelist you using the IGN you provided and give a PM with the server IP. Which is exactly what I said you read my post but it's alright.
05/29/2013 6:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
I would like to help what's the ip?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome