forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

LGBT+ Gamers - We need your help!

8 emeralds โ€ข 17 replies312 views
created 10/08/2018 9:44 pm by lgbtgamers
last reply 10/16/2018 3:37 pm

We need your help to make this happen!

LGBT+ Gamers is a pro-social gaming community looking for active members to help expand our community. We are looking for people who are LGBT+ or an ally of the LGBT cause. We are trying to expand into minecraft and we are looking for people who want to help us provide a safe and stable gaming environment for our players. We will need mods, players, admins, event coordinators, helpers, and other staff people to help us make this dream come true. If you are lgbt+ or an ally of the cause and wish to contribute your time to help us expand our community into minecraft, feel free to send me a private message or reply to this forum. A customized discord will be introduced in the future to link our members together. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know!
Posted by avatar
lgbtgamers
Level 1 : New Miner

17 replies

10/11/2018 7:24 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Bidule
This is a great cause I'm interested CoinsBoostMyEgo#1870 is my discord. ( I'm not LGBT+ but I support people who are )
10/16/2018 3:37 pm
Level 1 New Miner
lgbtgamers
Hey Bidule, we'd be glad to have you! We are in beta stages at this moment but should be in working order soon. <3
10/11/2018 1:48 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Artist
SparklingHearts
I'll join :D
10/16/2018 3:36 pm
Level 1 New Miner
lgbtgamers
Hey SparlingHearst, have you joined the Discord? We are in the process of getting things in working order but we do need Beta testers. If you have joined the discord already just let me know. Thank you <3!
10/11/2018 8:28 am
Level 1 New Miner
lgbtgamers
I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peek of the features the server will have. The Minecraft server will be influenced by RP (roleplay) activities. With that being said, we will also include other elements such as pvp and pve. We plan to have RP writers construct a backstory for the server as well as construct stories for our RP events. We plan to implement plugins that will allow players to customize their rp character the way they want the world to see them. We plan to include enough content that will allow players to construct their own towns, wage war against another town, form allies and organize diplomatic meetings. The server will be heavily RP influenced, for example, if you wish to engage in combat with another individual, you must challenge them via chat message. If the other user chooses to flee, they must roll an even number to successfully run away. There will be much more content than these features alone, but that is just a sneak peak of what we have planned ;)!
10/10/2018 11:22 am
Level 1 New Miner
lgbtgamers
I wanted to update everyone, here are a list of staff positions we need filled! If you are interested in a position, fill out the application and send it to Banjo in the Discord: https://discord.gg/hUk3zee

- Admin

- Mod

- Architect

- Graphic Designer

- Helper

- Roleplay Director

- Roleplay Writers

Application:

- Username (name you typically go by online):
- What experience do you have in this role?:
- What time zone are you in?:
- Which days are you available in the week?:
- Which time during the day are you available (e.g. 4pm-8pm)?:
- Why do you want to apply for this position?:
- What have you contributed to LGBT+ Gamers?:

**More to come in the future, be sure to stay updated on this page. You must be active in our community to keep a staff position!
10/09/2018 3:48 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
MrMilkCakes
Hi,

Please contact me on discord regarding this.

Kind regards,

MrMilkCakes#6673
Owner of The Visionary Islands Network
10/09/2018 8:14 pm
Level 1 New Miner
lgbtgamers
Will do MrMilkCakes!
10/09/2018 4:12 am
Level 39 Artisan Pixel Puncher
TomConn
I have a single question :p
You're speaking about getting the LGBT+ community to get into Minecraft, but I might be a bit dumb asking this:

Are you planning on tageting the server to minecraft players, or getting people in the LGBT+ community to buy Minecraft and join the server?

Edit: I should've defined it a bit better:
Are you planning on trying to get current Minecraft players to join the server and get them to support the LGBT+ cause, or will the server be stricktly for LGBT+ members and supporters only?
10/09/2018 4:29 pm
Level 51 Grandmaster Grump
Azie
The post states they're also welcoming anyone who is an ally to the cause. That includes people who aren't LGBTQ+ but support it as a cause.
10/09/2018 5:28 pm
Level 39 Artisan Pixel Puncher
TomConn
Oh, thanks Azie :D
10/08/2018 10:22 pm
Level 25 Expert Architect
Carlton Server
LGBTQ+ people have a place in society. Best wishes!
10/08/2018 10:07 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BraeAngel
This is a great cause, I'm interested and would love to help.
10/09/2018 8:13 pm
Level 1 New Miner
lgbtgamers
BraeAngel, if you haven't already, send me a private message and we will hash out the details :3!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome