[MCGalaxy] Looking for All Age Builders & Staff All Ages

xxmobkiller's Avatar xxmobkiller3/27/16 8:59 pm
1 emeralds 138
Hello, my name is xxmobkiller, I'm the Co-Owner/Funder/Developer of MCGalaxy.us, We are looking for any builders that know how to build any type of themes. All of our builders must be able to at lest have Discord, Teamspeak 3, and or Skype.

All Builders will be given a test to build a small example of their work.
You must follow our rules and what we tell for you to build. We don't expect it to be the best of all buildings. Has long it looks great thats all that matters.
Most of the things we are looking for in a building are:
Modern,Nature's Curse,Japanese,God's Throne,Blooming Forest,Crystalized,Futuristic,
and Space. Most of this listed names will be asked of you to help the others build. We might make an layout of how we want some things and the other stuff is up to you how it looks remember one day your work will be shown to Thounds of players a day but thats one day. How ever in the mean time here is how to apply to become our builder.

Username:
Age: - THIS DON'T MATTER Age shouldn't keep you from becoming an even better builder.
Time Zone:
Team Speak 3: [YES/NO]
Discord: [YES/NO]
Mic: [YES/NO]
Minecraft Version: Must have 1.9 we don't care about mods has long you don't use hacks thats fine with us.
Plugins We allow you to use: WorldEdit,VoxelEdit,TerrainEditer,Schematic Online Builder and other Plugins that help you build.
How many hours can you work for: [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]

Here is what we need in a staff.
Helpers: If someone is having trouble with getting a texturepack of MCGalaxy installed you will help them has best you can if you can't help try to ask around on forums for them. If anyone has questions please try to respond to them. pretty much you help others out on the server and make sure they follow rules.

Mod: Pretty much do what Helpers do but You have the rights to Mute, Kick,Make a ban application on a user.

Admin: Do what Mods do but You have the rights to ban player and to TP players to you.

SuperAdmin: This is hardrest rank of all. Do what admins do but you can Derank a staff/Player/Rank player, PermBan,Kick,Teleport to a player server even if its full and you become staff on the server with lots of permissions.

Username:
Age: - THIS DON'T MATTER Age shouldn't keep you from becoming an even better staff.
Time Zone:
Team Speak 3: [YES/NO]
Discord: [YES/NO]
Mic: [YES/NO]
Minecraft Version: Must have 1.9 we don't care about mods has long you don't use hacks thats fine with us.
How many hours can you play for: [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]

Our IP: play.mcgalaxy.us This is only if you have already applyed. If so you can join the server at any time saying that you applyed but I do responed to most of the replys I will be checking every hour.
xxmobkiller
Level 26 : Expert Engineer