Looking for Builder's , W.E exp & Admin exp , 17+ Age

slayerx009's Avatar slayerx0098/31/13 11:52 pm
1 emeralds 71
I recently started hosting a server today and i will be looking for builders and stuff , if i can see that you are a good team player and you can build good on my server you will be promoted to staff i have a few positions open for my server you will be monitored for the building of the server at all times .

I have a few rules be for you can become a builder or staff member , You MUST be 17+ Or older i do no tolerate kids , Sorry , Please don't apply if your young , Also you must have good English and be able to treat all staff members and players with respect , I WILL NOT tolerate any harassment or any kind of admin abuse what so ever.You also must have Alot of exp with World Edit And Cmd's for plugins.I expect for you to be mature on this server as well.

Staff Positions Open
1Admin
2Admin
1Mod
*Co-Owner - May be open to someone later on

Please leave your IGN And what exp you have . Such as build-type , Staff skills , Plugin skills and any other skills you have for server preference.

The IP will be Public ones i see a few application posted and you must fill out the Application first before you can build or play , After the spawn is finished the server will be open to the Public 100% and will be uploaded .I may inbox you for more info if needed
slayerx009
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon