Looking for builders!

Slosshy's Avatar Slosshy12/17/17 9:45 pm history
1 emeralds 211 1
12/18/2017 8:27 am
TheCaptainBozo's Avatar TheCaptainBozo
Hi there! I am building a full-scale city in minecraft and am looking for a team of about 20 builders.
The project is very big, although 20 people will be working. Most of the team will be working on the actual structure of the building, and me and some other people will be working on the interiors/accessories. (Furniture, street lamps, roads, etc.) By the way, answering some questions asked, world edit will be used to help.
Some things we will be building are,

-Skyscrapers

-Sport fields

-Stores

-Restaurants

-Office buildings

And more.
The project will start on January 5, 2018. Applications will be checked every Friday until then. The 3rd of January is the last day to apply. I will accept/deny your application. If it is accepted, I will email you the server IP on which we are building on. Make sure to check your email every Friday! To apply, click this link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCmiWj2s5r8KsIx5kSNAAodM0t2ltSkma-uqkvV-WhEuyI2w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Slosshy
Level 28 : Expert Miner