Looking for Builders

durzan's Avatar durzan11/11/18 10:02 pm history
1 emeralds 197 2
11/16/2018 9:41 am
durzan's Avatar durzan
My WIP Server Network needs 1 to 3 additional builders to help with the Hub Spawn. The theme is The End. Join my discord server for additional information. Will temporarily grant Staff Permissions while you guys are building and while I am online to watch and help you guys.

Good builders who have experience working as staff for other servers and who wish to continue working with us long term may be offered a position as a permanent member of the server's build team.

Edit: Builders should expect to work for free, as from what I read on the rules for this forum requires that all advertised project requests be free. And last time I paid someone for their building services it turned out to be a ripoff. ""Any services (must be free of charge) or requests" is the rule, and I will abide by it.

Discord Channel: discord.gg/QXEYz8P

durzan
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/15/2018 2:06 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
MrMagicBlox
Hello There,

I have a few questions for you about your inquiry for builders. What type of payment structure do you have for compensating your builders? Also, is the spawn the only project you are looking to have built or are there others?

Have a nice day,

MMB
11/16/2018 9:41 amhistory
Level 1 : New Network
durzan
"Any services (must be free of charge) or requests"

Builders should expect to work for free. PMC terms of service requires that all project requests be free. And the last time I paid someone for their building services it turned out to be a ripoff.

The spawn for the hub world is the main project currently. Its what people would first see when they join the server, so it needs to be good.

As far as other projects go, I will need smaller spawns for other worlds, but those are lower on the priority ladder. Also, other builds may come to mind as the server comes closer to when it could actually open.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome