Looking for builders and writers to help with a new server gamemode

_ccc_inactive's Avatar _ccc_inactive1/16/18 4:51 am history
1 emeralds 179 2
1/18/2018 8:56 pm
_ccc_inactive's Avatar _ccc_inactive
Hello!

I'm writing up a gamemode concept, but I'd like some help with the non-coding elements.

It's a roleplaying game set in world where the dark is dangerous. Players create camps full of light sources, but lights require energy to run and the dark will try to prevent you from gathering fuel or simply try and destroy your lights outright. Staying in the dark drains your sanity, causing you to see things that aren't there among worse (read: unwritten) things. Survival will take supply runs and strategy.

Think Alan Wake crossed with State of Decay.

If this sounds fun to you, you're welcome to add me on Discord @(expunged) and we can try and make it happen.

EDIT: If you don't like/don't have a Discord account, just reply to this post or shoot me a message. Eat, drink, be merry.

Note that this is just for fun, and may not get popular. If it does, then we can get serious about staffing and payment and the like. Build teams / people who are looking for a job are right out.

Nobody contacted me for some time, so I'm now working on a project privately. Please don't contact me looking to help with this, thanks.
_ccc_inactive
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter