Looking for Builders for Private Hamachi server

Lander_McGoblin's Avatar Lander_McGoblin11/15/18 2:17 pm history
2 emeralds 114 1
11/15/2018 2:21 pm
Frozy--'s Avatar Frozy--
Greetings, I run a private Hamachi server that has been running since around 2012, and basically i'm the only one keeping up with the ongoing projects due to most players being away for the season and i would like help if anyone is interested, mostly for fun.

Stuff you must know about the server:

*it's a private mostly vanila server, it doesn't have any sort of ranking, staff nor plugins (except for word edit)

*the server may not be up and running 24/7 but it will be open when it's needed remember it is a Hamachi server

*we can't really compensate you for helping other than with anything that can be done in-game, if you want your name and skin will be immortalized on one of the server's various locations.

What we're looking for:

Pretty much anyone up for building as long as you are a decent builder

must know how to use world edit (very important) and/or be good decorating interiors

anyone that knows when to have fun and when to work

anyone 16 or older

must have paid minecraft account (will consider non-premium users upon request)

Must have hamachi (primordial)

What you'll be doing:

* terraforming 1.7 world borders and flattening ground

* making structure interiors such as houses, apartment buildings, classrooms etc

* aiding with the creation of 1 or 2 medium-large sized cities and a small town

* help with the creation of a new spawn for the world

* and a long etc but you can work for as long as you wish because there is a LOT to do.

anyone interested comment here,if you need more info about the server send a message to my discord:

discord.gg/U88Ctvt

(I may take a while to reply due to the fact that i barely use discord but i'll check constantly)

Lander_McGoblin
Level 1 : New Network