Looking for Builders to help make Roman Hunger Games

Jedidr's Avatar Jedidr7/14/18 7:33 pm
1 emeralds 246 3
7/14/2018 10:03 pm
Jedidr's Avatar Jedidr
Heres the deal, Im making a roman themed hunger games but I suck at building, I need a team of builders that will do it for free but with some “pay”. This “pay” is Builder Rank in my discord and future minecraft server. I will also require redstone builders since I want to incorporate redstone into an idea. I have the pods built for 8 people but I might want to expand it later. I want the roman collesium built somewhere in the map, glass dome to keep players in and a 3 block lava moat right before the glass to prevent people from breaking said glass. P.S. THIS IS ON MINECRAFT PE AND WINDOWS 10 EDITION!!!
Jedidr
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2018 9:36 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
S_S3nse
I would take the task but it is a bit narrow in what you are asking for. How big you want it (Both the map size and the size of the buildings you want. Are you going to use a texture pack on the server if so what texture pack are you going to use? If i would take it what city would you like it to be based on? (Rome, Pompeii or anything else) (I already have an idea for the spawn area of the map)
07/14/2018 10:03 pm
Jedidr
Yea man, I want the map size to be as big as possibke while still having enough room to put a glass dome, Pompeii was always a cool city to me when I was growing up so that might be something I’m interested in. Also the Texture Pack is called RomeCraft Texture 16x PE which you can find on MCPE Addons which is an app on IOS I’m not sure if its on Android but the texture pack might be somewhere else on the internet.. Also if you have an idea for the spawn area of the map thats amazing and I would really enjoy to see it.
07/14/2018 7:39 pm
Jedidr
Also I’d like those redstone people to know how to start a deathmatch etc. this is not a server sooo if you can’t do that simple TP is fine. If you can builders I’d like an aqueduct and small city or make the whole make the city of rome I don’t really care as long as you dont grief etc.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome