forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Looking for Builders to Join a Build Team

4 emeralds β€’ 9 replies250 views
created 07/13/2018 9:01 pm by TheZELDAJESSI
last reply 08/05/2018 3:26 am

Hello! My friend and I have formed a build team and are looking for others to join us! We encourage people of all experience levels to apply! We are also looking for people skilled with redstone. If you are proficient in either (or both) feel free to apply. This being said we have agreed that due to our age, we would like to ask people under the age of thirteen or over thirty not to apply. While we do not doubt that people under this age can be very talented, we do not believe it would be appropriate for us to work with people under the age of thirteen or over thirty.

Note: Our build team takes privacy and safety seriously, especially for minors. If you are not comfortable sharing any personal information, that will not reduce your probability of being asked to join our team. If you would prefer, you can also send me a message with your application. Do not give us your last name, location, or anything else that could cause others to be able to identify you, or that makes you uncomfortable. DO NOT put your discord on this forum. You can send me your discord through messaging if you wish.

Here's a sample application:

MC Name: ZELDAJESSI

Name Preferred to Be Called: Bethany

Age (if you would prefer to give us an age range see the bottom of this post): 17 or 16-19

Experience: I have built for Minecraft Youtubers such as former MC Youtuber LOGinHDi, and I have been building independently for over five years.

Discord (if you send your application through messaging): N/A

Age Ranges:

Under 13

13-15

16-19

20-25

25-30

Over 30
Posted by avatar
TheZELDAJESSI
Level 1 : New Miner

9 replies

08/05/2018 3:26 am
Level 1 New Miner
Drinselmani
My application:
Minecraft name:Prodigy1198
NamePrederred to be called:Prodigy
My age:16
Experience:Iv built in a ton of minecraft server as extremecraft network ,skycade etc and iv built for over 2 and a half year now.
Discord:
07/24/2018 7:54 am
Level 6 Apprentice Artist
Pringoldoodlzz
MC Name: 4Pumpkin

Name Preferred To Be Called: Kim, but if you want to you can call me Coco, my nickname, 'cus I really like ChOCOlade ;)

Experience: I play Minecraft..... 3-5 years now? I dunno xD I really like building, and I'm good at it =D
I am a builder on a Dutch Minecraft server, and I like the work, but the last time I am a little inactive 'cus of school =/. I'm good at building small things, houses, trees, and my favorite thing is decoration!

Discord: N/A.

Note: I'm a Dutch girl, so my English is not the best!!!
07/21/2018 9:49 am
Level 1 New Miner
andybro14
MC Name:andybro14

Name Preferred to Be Called:andy

Age (14)

Experience: i have built a small spawn for a server got paid for it i have 6month experience of building

Discord andybro14#8724
07/19/2018 1:52 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CAPTII
IGN:Captianalpacax

prefferably known as:Capti

experience: Hai I’m capti, I have been building sinne 1.5, I professionaly work for the buildteams spark squared and saphire studios, I really like encouraging people to get better at building, since I have a lot of experience I whish not to be a builder. I which to be your teams feedback guy. Every successful builteam I have been in has always taken feedback from the experienced, contact me on the following Discord if you are interested in me joining the team.(I have a portfolio btw bit I’ll send that via discord. O.,,,.O

Capti#2684
07/18/2018 5:09 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Acmeoro
MC Name: Acmeoro

Name Preferred to Be Called: Acme or Nathan

Age (if you would prefer to give us an age range see the bottom of this post): 13-15

Experience:Have built for small servers and has 2 years of experience with red stone and has 4 years of building experience. I am good at making ww2 planes and also landscaping.

Discord (if you send your application through messaging):

._. π”Έπ•”π•žπ•–π• π•£π•  ._. #1667
I am good at landscaping mostly

07/18/2018 4:32 pm
Level 37 Artisan Electrician
mick_the_mine
MC Name: mick_the_miner.

Name Preferred to Be Called: mick, but genually dont mind what you call me.

Experience: played minecraft since 2011, i have experiance in allmost every aspect of the game, but my strong point is redstone and technical things.

Discord: Warclockers#1545.

would love to be the guy who does redstone things, often i dont have good ideas for what to build with redstone, but most of the time i can build it :3
07/18/2018 2:22 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CraftedKing
MC Name: King__Gaming
Preferred name: King
Age 16-19
Experience- I've been building just on my own for about 3 years, I've built 4 spawns for small and new servers, I havn't done anything huge.
Discord: TacticalTaco
07/18/2018 10:08 am
Level 3 Apprentice Crafter
Edifo
MC Name: Edifo

Name Preferred to Be Called: Edifo

Age (if you would prefer to give us an age range see the bottom of this post): 15

Experience: I have built for multiple different build teams in the past, and I have been building independently for over five years.

Discord (if you send your application through messaging): Edifo#3823
07/14/2018 11:51 am
Level 1 New Miner
Selvestesjefen
Hello! I like your setting. My servers builders are looking for new builders in their team. You and your friend can join my team! The server is a minigame server that need funny maps. If you think this is a great idea, add my discord. It's SELVESTESJEFEN#1352. More info will come soon...

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome