Looking for developers

Pangamma's Avatar Pangamma11/29/16 1:25 am
1 emeralds 299 2
11/29/2016 4:27 am
Pangamma's Avatar Pangamma
I've been running a server for a while now, and it has been a lot of fun. There has been a lot of custom plugin development since the server was started in 2011. The server started by specializing in Creative game modes. I'm looking for people who can help us keep up with development demand and join into the community. There are a lot of projects we want to work on, but to get there we will need more developers on board. That means help with setting up permissions files, working with plugin updating, configuring and setting up plugins, possibly even making custom new plugins if you are up for it. SQL knowledge would be great. Programming and markup languages would also be good.

Server currently has 64gb RAM, with 4x3.4ghz processor hosted in a datacenter with DDOS protection. The setup is using bungee with multiple sub-servers. Best known for the creative server, Woolcity. We would like to increase stability and prepare for a new launch of a rebranded, "LumenGaming" Network. Looking forward to expanding to other game modes like survival, skyblock, and other game modes. Custom game modes are also fun.

Let me know if you’re interested!
Also- we aren't just limited to MC. We do try to have some fun with other games as well.
Pangamma
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer