Looking for Members

Raaveenn's Avatar Raaveenn6/13/18 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 232 2
6/17/2018 8:07 pm
GatorFingo's Avatar GatorFingo
We are The Multiverse Reborn, a NEW casual variety gaming team recruiting for more members. We are branching out to new gaming platforms to make it fun so we can all gain friends in different gaming genre.

This community offers you _Family and Friendship_, we are NOT a competitive team.

If you just want to have fun, gain more friends, have a long-lasting friendship, create funny video contents for your youtube videos or twitch streams, Hangout, join some movie nights, have a Chill Casual Game. This community is right for you.

🎈 ALL ages are welcome

The games we play:

🎮 Minecraft

🎮 Fortnite (New)

🎮 League of Legends (New)

🎮 Overwatch (New)

The games above are the games available in Multiverse, if you have a new game to play with . Multiverse can download the game so we can all play together and have fun.

Requirements for MEMBERS:
♥️ Non-Toxic
♥️ Funny and Outgoing
♥️ Strictly Active*
♥️ Good Personality
♥️ Friendly
♥️ Loyal

We are currently opening up divisions for each games, and are planning to have weekly events/tournaments. If you want a practice partner you can find them here too.

💎 Currently Team Leaders for All Game Divisions is open for application.💎

Requirements for Team Leaders:
⚔️ to be able to recruit new members {since we are new, we would need all Gamer's Power to make our team grow.}
⚔️ Age 13+
⚔️ Active and Outgoing
⚔️ People Person
⚔️ Friendly to everyone
⚔️ Able to handle his/her division

📷 Youtubers and Twitch Streamers are very much welcome.

"We are not afraid to die. We practice to succeed. We are more than just a team. MULTIVERSE is a Family ."

Come join the Fun, and bring your friends too. the more the merrier :D

==== *** discord.gg/REpzG45 *** ====
Raaveenn
Level 1 : New Network