Looking for Modded server playtesters and builders

milomaz1's Avatar milomaz18/19/17 10:19 pm
1 emeralds 141 3
8/22/2017 10:43 pm
ReaperWillRise's Avatar ReaperWillRise
Hey all! I am currently making a questing/PVP map using some mods such as CustomNPCs and stuff like that... I've started a map based off of another map here on PMC, it's an island where players will have to fight mobs and enter dungeons to get loot to sell and trade to obtain the best gear possible to fight other players scattered around the map.

What I need now is a team of people to help build the map or write quests/lore but most of all I need a team of people who can playtest the map once it's done, I would like them to be somewhat readily available and be able to put in some time once we start to play. I don't need many for each game but the more games played the better for testing.

If you're at all interested just dm me or reply to this thread, you can also reach me on any social media listed under my profile. And if you have youtube a group recording would be super cool as well!

Thanks!
milomaz1
Level 59 : Grandmaster Programmer