<> Looking for a Co-Owner to Adax Creations -

Adax Creations's Avatar Adax Creations7/31/15 1:50 pm
1 emeralds 108
Adax Creations Build Team

Hi there,
I am not looking to put too much effort into this thread (although I know I should!) so I apologise in advance for a lack of commitment, or the odd miss-grammatical term.

Existing Members
Straight into the subject then, our team is a professional group that has been going for over 6 months now. It has blatantly proved to be difficult to manage on my own even with my manager by my side, but due to some recent technical issues, this has proved to add on to the stress. Our team as it stands consists of:
1 Owner
1 Manager
2 Moderators

6 Architects
2 Candidates (Applicants wanting to join)

this totals in 10 members to the team, and 2 candidates. We are always getting applications however we hand-select the skilled builders that prove to have potential in this team.

I am writing this, as the title says, to recruit a Co-Owner. I will explain the application process below, but first I would like to mention that we do have a website, although due to the rules of PMC, I am not sure if I am permitted to post that link on the public forum.

Co-Owner Duties
As a Co-Owner, your job would practically resemble that of an Owner (myself) in which you would have many duties ranging from client interaction, to administration, to team organisation. This job requires commitment so I do not expect those with only little time on their hands to apply. It keeps you on your toes and busy at most days, although it reaps it's rewards.
Again, I am not sure if I am permitted to post the payment process, but in short, this job has a payroll percentage of the builds we construct. All of this will be discussed through Skype, which is another necessity to this job. As our communication is mainly through Skype at this current time, we do require this of you so you can communicate with the members. In the future we may be getting a teamspeak server, although time will tell.

Application Process
The application process for this job is rather long as it is a lot of trust to put onto you as we have not officially met yet. Therefore the application will be in 3 stages. The first can be completed here and will only take 5-20 minutes of your time depending on how much effort you put into your application form. The second stage, is a trial and will be offered to you if your application is appealing. This stage consists of a formal interview through direct message on Skype. This will most likely be in a call, although some exceptions will be made and be through chat. If I feel you still have potential, and you are looking good, I will offer you the next stage. In stage 3, the final stage, I will give you the temporary rank of Moderator/Manager, and see how you act in a leadership role. This stage generally will last for around 2 weeks but may be less if you show good charisma and leadership. If I feel that you are suitable for the role of Co-Owner, I will then proceed to promote you to Co-Owner of our corporation.
I did say it was long right? Here is the application:
Name*
Age*
Skype*
Experience*

Talents*

Synopsis of your personality

Hours to work a day/week*
Country*
Language*
Email*

Thank you all for applying!