Looking for Co-Owner To Be Part of A Huge Server!

smashbro46's Avatar smashbro469/11/14 7:43 pm
1 emeralds 327 6
9/13/2014 12:20 am
Scarsz's Avatar Scarsz
PixelCraft is looking for a co-owner to be part of our server! We currently have an owner and other applicants applying for staffs, but as of now we are only looking for ONE co-owner! You will take part of EVERYTHING on the server and work alongside our staff team.
-
This isn't some sort of private, grief, small server. This is a public server that will go reach to the 3 digit player, possibly 4 digit player count! This server isn't those dirt spawns or any of that!
-
To check out how serious our server really is in dedicating to providing you the best server, check out our website at http://www.pixelcraftmc.com as well as checking out our server at IP: play.pixelcraftmc.com
-
-
To apply as a Co-Owner please follow the template and make sure you have the requirements to become a Co-Owner! If I don't reply back to you or ignore your application, you didn't get the position.

Necessities:

-Experience in running a Minecraft server and knowing all the troubles and paths towards success

-Bit of creativity and architectural design of Minecraft architectures

-No temporary position, this is a long time/ permanent position that will last as long as the server runs (check out our server to make sure this server fits like a phone in your pocket)

-Creative Thinking: MiniGames, Build Designs, Web Designs, Professional/ Organization Skills, Gameplays

-PLEASE HAVE ONE OF THESE SKILLS:
-Developer/ Experienced in Java/ Coding Minecraft Plugins
-YouTuber with 5000+ subscribers with HD recording,etc.
-Excel builder (please provide screenshots)
-Designer/ Artist (2/3D banners, logos, icons, etc.)
-"Entrepreneur" skills (donating to fund the server, lose to earn)
-Own, or Have Owned a Minecraft server; please don't say I own a server with a server that is plain vanilla.

Note: The way you respond to the position will also play a crucial role to your personality and whether you make a perfect spot towards our server. You will also get paid a certain percentage of our donations depending on your help and assistance towards our server.

CO-OWNERS MUST ALSO PAY HALF OF THE SERVER'S HOSTING BILL AND CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS PLUGIN DEVELOPMENT AND OTHER PAID SERVICES. IN RETURN YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR EFFORTS IN HELPING PIXELCRAFT AND ITS GOALS AND JOURNEY AS AN ALL IN ONE SERVER.

********CO-OWNERS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A PERCENTAGE OF THE SERVER'S DONATIONS DEPENDING ON THEIR CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE SERVER.********

Template:

Why should we consider you as Co-Owner who has access to all commands and such?:

Why should we choose you over other people?:

How much time can you dedicate to your server? (will you be on daily?):

Any experiences in running a Minecraft server?:

Rating from 1-10 of your communication skills, vocab, punctuation, grammar, etc:

Rating from 1-10 of your personality (1 being easily stressed and angered, 10 being kind and patient):

OPTIONAL | Necessities (Any of those talents above that you have?):

OPTIONAL | SKYPE USERNAME:

IGN (In Game Minecraft Name):
smashbro46
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/13/2014 12:20 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
Scarsz
Just a heads up, not applying (because of the way a lot of people lately force people to pay for some of the server bill), your donation/store is against the Minecraft EULA currently.

*especially since you have a $128 donation option*
09/11/2014 8:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RoboluffyMC
Why should we consider you as Co-Owner who has access to all commands and such?: Because I am Trustworthy and I was Playing in that server for almost 4 months or More

Why should we choose you over other people?: cause I have been in that server more than others and I know all the Games and commands!! so I can help people!

How much time can you dedicate to your server? (will you be on daily?): I will be on it daily 3 to 5 hours Daily and 5 to 7 hours in the Weekends

Any experiences in running a Minecraft server?: I was Owner and Co-owner in 2 server and I have been Builder, Main Admin and Helper.

Rating from 1-10 of your communication skills, vocab, punctuation, grammar, etc: I would be 9.9 or 10

Rating from 1-10 of your personality (1 being easily stressed and angered, 10 being kind and patient): I am Definitely 10

OPTIONAL | SKYPE USERNAME: robo.luffy my mic is broken so I can't communicate u can contact with me daoudahmed2443@gmail.com

IGN (In Game Minecraft Name): RoboluffyMC

Thank You for reading it ( I know I did the template BAD but, I am a Trustworthy and I can be a Good player to have in that Server! )

About the Payment I don't have enought money to pay so if U Decline I will be Happy to be a Staff in that Server
09/11/2014 9:24 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
newsupermephils
Erm... no offense but this seems sloppy and put together very bad. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Im almost certain the server hasn't been up for 4 month. Btw, just from reading this it's obvious your grammar is most certainly NOT a 10
09/12/2014 7:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
JTextreme
Giving out feedback without no reason at all suggests that you just want to "fight" for the rank; infact this is not feedback, its nasty criticism which should be ignored
09/11/2014 8:32 pm
newsupermephils
I just read the part about payment, I don't have the money to pay for a server, even half, so if that puts me out of the question for Co-Owner so be it, but if you do decline that because of the payment issue, I'd be more than happy to work as a technician
09/11/2014 8:17 pm
newsupermephils
Why should we consider you as Co-Owner who has access to all commands and such?: I have 2 very good reasons, I have been admin on a huge at-the-time minecraft server, skypixelmon, which is today expected to be shut down in about a months time, I quit there about a month ago as I saw the steady decrease in players. With the experience I have from that, and being staff on many smaller servers, I believe I will serve as a good person to co-own your server. Now if you think I'm just some "rule maker, rule enforcer" guy then you're terribly mistaken, I have skills in many categories. I have been technician for 5 servers and am excellent with console commands, plugins (my specialty), and almost anything else you'd need a technician for. I am not the best builder in the world but I believe, due to some of my other qualities, you can hopefully overlook this flaw (I mean everyone does have flaws)

Why should we choose you over other people?:
Besides my handy skill set, I am also a friendly person in general. I get shit done, but if possible I'll get it done in a fun way. If I'm not busy doing work for the server I'll most likely be online, talking and playing with the players to make sure they're all enjoying themselves. Some other staff think that business and rules are the most important part of being staff, but if you're not nice to your players and are only strict, then you lose the players, and what's a server without players?

How much time can you dedicate to your server? (will you be on daily?):
I can be on varying amounts of time daily, I'm sure you'll find I'm on a sufficient amount of time on most days, excluding vacations of course.

Any experiences in running a Minecraft server?:
Yes, I previously ran my own server, which didn't take off the way I had hoped it would, I sadly had to take it down after only a few months of it's release, however in the short time it was up, the players that joined enjoyed it so much some actually invested hundreds in it, which sadly wasn't enough to keep the server up. But most players I knew from that server still talk to me on regular occasions! (EDIT: While I only technically owned this one server, I've had the ability to look into the console and files on 3 other servers, 2 of which I still do have access to if necessary)

Rating from 1-10 of your communication skills, vocab, punctuation, grammar, etc:
I would definitely consider myself a strong 10 in this category.

Rating from 1-10 of your personality (1 being easily stressed and angered, 10 being kind and patient):
Not to sound cocky, but I would consider myself in the 8-9 maybe, I am very kind with players and, as long as they're not being completely absurd, have a good patience.

OPTIONAL | SKYPE USERNAME: mephilz (If you have any questions feel more than free to message me on skype and ask anything)

IGN (In Game Minecraft Name): mephils

(Extra Note: While this application may seem very official and strict-to-the-rules, I can assure you I am a very fun and outgoing person, but I am serious when it is necessary, and on this application I am trying to do my best to impress you!)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome