Looking For People To Help Create A Weird New Server.

PigCult's Avatar PigCult12/31/14 7:54 pm
1 emeralds 220 2
1/1/2015 5:51 am
Jonny_VC's Avatar Jonny_VC
Hello everyone, I am here today to offer you the chance to join me in the creation and running of a brand new server, with a very unusual, kind of weird theme to it.

I am in my 30's, and I work full time, so I don't have a lot of free time. Because of this, I am looking for some older more mature players, who have some kind of useful skills regarding Minecraft. People who know how to work in a team and be responsible, but who also have a good sense of humour and enjoy a good laugh.

On this server, a good sense of humour will be vital.

The idea is to set up a simple server with some basic plugins and tools to help us organize and work, and once that is done, we spawn in a pig.

This pig shall then be like a God to you and all who behold it, and we will set up a brave new world with a brave new society dedicated to the worship and care of the pig.

We will build a great temple where we can keep and safeguard our new sacred leader, and we will build great statues to honour it.

We will build courts of law where we can hold trial for blasphemers who dare speak out against the pig, and construct giant execution machines to use on them when they are inevitably found wanting.

We will mine for gold to smelt in to bricks, so that we can offer them as tribute to the great swine lord, and we will farm all known kinds of food to satisfy the pigs eternal hunger.

Eventually, we will spread out, taking our culture and laws to every corner of the cube, spreading the good word.

Who is with me!?!?!?!?
PigCult
Level 1 : New Miner