Looking for people to network with

monkeyfunk26's Avatar monkeyfunk2612/15/13 6:53 am
1 emeralds 252 6
12/15/2013 7:31 am
IronyIngot's Avatar IronyIngot
Hello. I recently decided to take a semester off from school, and am currently in between jobs. I don't get out much, mostly because my old acquaintances are what you might consider delinquents. So, I've turned to the internet, in the most comfortable corner I can think of: a minecraft forum. I am interested in just getting to know people, establish a network of communication, feedback, and collaboration. Anything really. The thing is, I really have no interest in communicating with minors. So, before you add me on Skype please think twice. Either you have to be extraordinarily mature, or an adult.

Hit me up on Skype: monkeyfunk26

Please mention why you are adding me, as otherwise I will be uncertain as to who the hell you are. Please be 17+ in age. Thank you, I look forward to getting to know people. I am 19, in case you were wondering, btw.
monkeyfunk26
Level 59 : Grandmaster Baconator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2013 7:31 am
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
IronyIngot
Quit criticizing him, although this isn't really the best place to find "mature" 17+ people.
12/15/2013 7:22 am
monkeyfunk26
... I'm not some social autist thank you. I am fully capable of social interaction and acquiring friends. My irl friends and acquaintances have no experience in the cyber world. So, what's wrong with asking for comrades on the flip side of reality?
12/15/2013 7:14 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
tom101_12
try get friend out of the cyber world. Better for your mental health.
12/15/2013 7:17 am
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
Daevon
Ah, that's the truth.
Besides, if OP really wants internet friends, he ought to pick a better medium. Finding decent mature people who play Minecraft is like swimming through an ocean of shit to find a single nugget of gold.

To the sane, it isn't worth it, but some people just really like gold...
12/15/2013 7:05 am
Level 22 : Expert Button Pusher
treyishuman
So, you're asking for a friend? I see where you're coming from man.
I'm not 19, though. I'm 14. So, I guess we can't be friends.
12/15/2013 7:07 am
monkeyfunk26
Sort of, I'm looking for anyone mature really, to collaberate, talk to, bounce ideas off of. You know... networking lol. I'll admit I am a bit age-ist but, if you want you can hit me up.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome