Looking for staff!

Deadicus's Avatar Deadicus5/20/18 1:08 pm
6/10/2018 4:22 am
BeefSmoothies's Avatar BeefSmoothies
Hello everyone!

My name is Davie, and I'm currently hosting a server called DavieCraft.

I've been an avid multiplayed user of minecraft for about 7 years now, and I've always dreamed of having my own, so I recently paid for hosting and started

to set up the server-- but I've come across an issue.

The vision:

Functioning vote plugin

Vote crates / Buyable keys

Ranks purchasable with in-game cash

Auction house plugin

Claiming (already implemented)

MCMMO (already implemented)

Buycraft

GUI shop

Jobs

Maybe Slimefun

I have no idea how to set up the plugins I want

I've been working all afternoon trying to add plugins and slowly build the server I'm dreaming of-- but it's proving quite a bit more difficult than I had initially planned on it being.

So I'm looking for a co-owner and an admin. Ideally, the co-owner will be able to work with the plug-ins and help make everything run smoothly, since I merely have a vision and some cash. I'm looking for an admin for obvious reasons; I have a Job and I can't always be on, monitoring the server.

The co-owner will gain access to the entire server through Minecraft Panel

Requirements

Discord / Skype / Telegram

Co-owner:

Experience with plugins

Admin:

Experience as an admin is recommended, but not required

Friendliness

Cool tempered

Application:

Position:

Experience:

Requests:

Discord/Skype/Telegram:
Deadicus
Level 24 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2018 4:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BeefSmoothies
Position: Admin/Helper

Experience: I was staff on a server called classicSb, along with running my own server for about a year decently ran until i had issues with money and had to shut it down but from running my own server ive learned a few things such as, how to deal with staff applications/managing and how to handle situations with my staff deal along with how to deal with certain things in reports and such.

Requests: none right now

Discord/Skype/Telegram: Oessa#6489
06/03/2018 2:18 amhistory
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
SheWolves_
Position: Admin

Experience: Was a Sr. Mod on a large network for several months. From that I have gained knowledge in these fields:

- Scanning/Screensharing.
- Staff Applications.
- Staff Management.

- Ban Appeals.
- Player/Staff Reports.
- Staff Promotions/Demotions.
As well as many more along the way.

Requests: None.

Discord/Skype/Telegram: Discord: Wolves#5162

Note: I am generally inactive on Planet Minecraft, however I respond quickly if you message me or add me on Discord.
05/28/2018 12:38 am
spatterson17

Experience: I have been staff on 1 previous server. The server was called DrugCraft, it was a roleplay server were users could sell their resources and rank up in game to a desired rank. There were probably about 100 concurrent players on at all times. I was on the server as Sr. Moderator helping control the staff as well as enforcing the rules of the server. I left my position on the team as the Owner of the server was changing the server in a direction I did not want to be apart of. I could bring a lot to the staff team of your new server and help maintain a good environment.

Requests: none

Discord: spatterson#0383
05/25/2018 2:18 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
getrex
Having problem on your server..you might find some help here @ pre-mademcserver.weebly.com
05/21/2018 3:59 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
ImYourEnder

Experience: I've worked on 4 different servers, I was head admin, builder and graphic artist on one, Jr admin and builder on another, Moderator on the other, and on the last one i worked on, I helped set up plugin configs and built a bit.

Requests: I want a coloured name if i get hired.

Discord/Skype/Telegram: Discord: ImYourEnder#0542
05/20/2018 5:42 pmhistory
NicKerVI2
Position: Co-Owner

Experience: The past experience I have had with being staff is, I was a Moderator on a server named MCSG/McGamer back when the server was still running a few years ago. It was a Survival Games based server with other few game modes on the server but with the main focus around Survival games. It had about 3000-5000 players on everyday throughout each region of the server, I was apart of multiple different staff related teams inside of the server. I ran into many problems throughout the time as a moderator on that server and learned a lot about how to deal with people and how people react to different situations during my 3-4 months as a moderator before I resigned from my position due to my lack of interest in Minecraft and the slow decline of the server. Another server I was moderator on back when it was running was, VauseMC which was mainly a kitpvp based server that ran some survival games tournaments at different points while the server was still running. I was a Moderator for about 3-4 months before the server slowly started to die out due to the lost of interest of players and the Owner having some family problems which took away updates and other important factors in the server that needed to be done in order to keep players around. There was another server I was Moderator on a few years ago, It was a pixelmon server named Zanixservers which was a great server and I learned a lot about moderating a modded server and learn a lot about how server like that run which motivated me to create my own Pixelmon server which I owned for a few months and due to the lack of funds I had to shut down. Other than small and not huge servers that is most of my experience as a staff member unless you count smaller servers that I did some dev work for and also have moderator/been a administrator on in the past few years. I understand plugins very well, and have worked with them for multiple years and could work with any plugin you need me to setup, anything from just basic essentials to setting up all the permissions and website.

Requests: None at the moment.

Discord/Skype/Telegram: NicK#4956
05/20/2018 6:53 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
Deadicus
I am very interested in you!
I'll add you on discord, and we can talk things out soon
05/20/2018 4:54 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
2zq
Position:Admin

Experience:None

Requests:None

Discord/Skype/Telegram:Cyanide#0790
05/20/2018 3:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thatgamer3003
Why did u block me??
05/21/2018 3:57 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
ImYourEnder
Probably cause you asked for money, If you're applying for a staff position on a server you shouldn't expect to get paid, as it's all volunteer work, the only position which usually gets paid on the larger servers are the developers (the ones who code all the plugins and the minigames).
05/20/2018 2:49 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
Thatgamer3003
Position: Co-Owner

Experience: I have owned a couple servers in the past and am very knowledgeable about plugins. But can not code them.

Requests: If the server gets over 200 donations I would only like $5.

Discord/Skype/Telegram: Foxie_Wolf#2649 (Discord)
05/20/2018 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ProdoteGaming
Do you need builders?
If so, i have a build team
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome