forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Looking for Work

7 emeralds14 replies229 views
created 12/07/2018 1:38 am by AstaZora
last reply 12/16/2018 2:44 pm
I am a highly broad Minecrafter, and I am looking to expand my knowledge and abilities (and start to work together a portfolio of completed projects of varying degrees)
I am looking for work in the related category(ies)
  • Redstone Constructions
  • Command block Constructions (nothing /particle wise, too much math)
  • Building wise
  • Mods
  • Plugins
  • Datapacks (custom recipes, advancements, etc)
  • Misc

I am looking to do many things

I have my workspace set up in eclipse to start plugins / mod basics, and ready for anything command block or redstone related to hit me
If you want to recruit me for your server / mod / map please PM me or find me on discord AstaZora#7350
I look forward to seeing what you are working on, and hope to help you make a significant dent into your project!

A bit of history of me
I have been around minecraft since 1.5 - I started in beta but never really hung around
I got heavily involved in the modding community back around 2015, when 1.6.4 and 1.7.10 servers were all the rage, and recently fresh (unlike today where is more of a requirement for pvp relations, and stable mod builds, with dedicated updates)
I enjoy survival redstone projects, custom mobs and making awesome datapacks - I think some recipes need to be added to MC to make it more minecrafty, (like crafting and disassembling saddles for leather)
I work on command block structures with anything to do with all but /trigger and /particle - these are pretty complicated and I am still thoroughly experimenting before I would say I'm past a "mediocre" testing phase
I love to build, but it never really turns out how awesome it is in my head, so I usually steer clear of asthetics, or really ANYTHING building wise that's unnecessary to the actual project at hand

I have worked with eclipse IDE and java JDK environments for a few years, however I am still learning, and refreshing my mind.

Besides that, I hope I get to see some of you soon, and hope to help!
Posted by avatar
AstaZora
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage

14 replies

12/12/2018 5:27 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
intellegxnt
Hello! I am working on a brand new community that will consist of many mini games. I need help with getting perfect plugins. Please message me on discord if you are interested.
Intellegxnt#3381
12/16/2018 2:42 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Mage
AstaZora
So far we've done a lot of work. Hope you stick around
12/10/2018 11:39 am
Level 6 Apprentice Mage
AstaZora
I will make this blatantly clear,

I do not want to do builds, unless it is combined with something from up above
otherwise, I would have stated that in the list, thanks for understanding
12/10/2018 7:33 pm
Level 1 New Network
CitricPvP
Hey, If i can use your services on multiple things on this list. That'd be great, add me on discord!

ImSimon#5555
12/10/2018 6:19 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Engineer
_Phrozenbit_
I'm working on a new server project with Dinowcookie. If you'd want to join us we could start building cool redstone projects and other things. Our server project is still only running on a local virtual machine but i'm looking to go beta at the end of this week. We are also looking for plugin advice, i need some help with command blocks as I've never implemented it before and we are looking for someone who can manage our server for us when we are asleep. If you're interested leave either myself or Dinowcookie a PM :)
12/10/2018 2:46 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
KessThetrainer
Do you wish to get payed irl money Or is your service free?My servers been up for 3 years and needs a new dev I will give more info once I know whether or not you do it free/payed thank you for your time.
12/10/2018 6:03 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Mage
AstaZora
I donate my time. It's for experience as well as potential teaching for the people involved
12/10/2018 6:07 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Mage
AstaZora
I will state that I am in the midst of updating my terminology and understanding of most of this work, into 1.12.2 and 1.13.2. I used to mod, way back in 1.6-1.7.10 so it's been a while
12/10/2018 10:26 pm
KessThetrainer
I have a avatar the last air bender themed server which would love to have new moves and etc but I have not coding experience we are 1.12.2 I also have some plugin editing I need done since I have little time to do so here is a link to the avatarlegends on planetminecraft if your interested in working for me we would love for you to join the team :)

www.planetminecraft.com/server/avatarlegend/
12/11/2018 12:15 pm
KessThetrainer
I also need a shop plugin created using citizens since I have been looking on spigot and there seems to be none that work properly
12/16/2018 2:44 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Mage
AstaZora
I've looked at this many times debating it, and you know what I want to give this a shot. Let me know how you want to be contacted
12/09/2018 11:24 pm
Level 20 Expert Engineer
TheAstroTuber1
Hello there! I am looking for someone who has a variety of skills (specifically building but anything else as well) such as you to help in a unique project. discord.gg/cYS2tDc
12/07/2018 4:01 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
EosWorm
We are looking for a builder add me for more info EosWorm#6988 @AstaZora
12/07/2018 4:54 am
Level 40 Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
If you're interested, I could use a helping hand with some plugins and some building stuff :p
https://discordapp.com/invite/GbCZyMD

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome