Looking for Work

AstaZora's Avatar AstaZora12/7/18 1:38 am
1/27/2019 1:14 pm
KyotoHamada's Avatar KyotoHamada
I am a highly broad Minecrafter, and I am looking to expand my knowledge and abilities (and start to work together a portfolio of completed projects of varying degrees)
I am looking for work in the related category(ies)
  • Redstone Constructions
  • Command block Constructions (nothing /particle wise, too much math)
  • Building wise
  • Mods
  • Plugins
  • Datapacks (custom recipes, advancements, etc)
  • Misc

I am looking to do many things

I have my workspace set up in eclipse to start plugins / mod basics, and ready for anything command block or redstone related to hit me
If you want to recruit me for your server / mod / map please PM me or find me on discord AstaZora#7350
I look forward to seeing what you are working on, and hope to help you make a significant dent into your project!

A bit of history of me
I have been around minecraft since 1.5 - I started in beta but never really hung around
I got heavily involved in the modding community back around 2015, when 1.6.4 and 1.7.10 servers were all the rage, and recently fresh (unlike today where is more of a requirement for pvp relations, and stable mod builds, with dedicated updates)
I enjoy survival redstone projects, custom mobs and making awesome datapacks - I think some recipes need to be added to MC to make it more minecrafty, (like crafting and disassembling saddles for leather)
I work on command block structures with anything to do with all but /trigger and /particle - these are pretty complicated and I am still thoroughly experimenting before I would say I'm past a "mediocre" testing phase
I love to build, but it never really turns out how awesome it is in my head, so I usually steer clear of asthetics, or really ANYTHING building wise that's unnecessary to the actual project at hand

I have worked with eclipse IDE and java JDK environments for a few years, however I am still learning, and refreshing my mind.

Besides that, I hope I get to see some of you soon, and hope to help!
AstaZora
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/07/2019 3:18 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
WirelessTomato
Contacted
12/12/2018 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
intellegxnt
Hello! I am working on a brand new community that will consist of many mini games. I need help with getting perfect plugins. Please message me on discord if you are interested.
Intellegxnt#3381
12/16/2018 2:42 pm
AstaZora
So far we've done a lot of work. Hope you stick around
12/10/2018 7:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CitricPvP
Hey, If i can use your services on multiple things on this list. That'd be great, add me on discord!

ImSimon#5555
12/10/2018 6:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc2558251
[deleted]
12/10/2018 2:46 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
KyotoHamada
Do you wish to get payed irl money Or is your service free?My servers been up for 3 years and needs a new dev I will give more info once I know whether or not you do it free/payed thank you for your time.
12/10/2018 6:03 pm
AstaZora
I donate my time. It's for experience as well as potential teaching for the people involved
12/10/2018 6:07 pm
AstaZora
I will state that I am in the midst of updating my terminology and understanding of most of this work, into 1.12.2 and 1.13.2. I used to mod, way back in 1.6-1.7.10 so it's been a while
12/10/2018 10:26 pm
KyotoHamada
I have a avatar the last air bender themed server which would love to have new moves and etc but I have not coding experience we are 1.12.2 I also have some plugin editing I need done since I have little time to do so here is a link to the avatarlegends on planetminecraft if your interested in working for me we would love for you to join the team :)

www.planetminecraft.com/server/avatarlegend/
12/11/2018 12:15 pm
KyotoHamada
I also need a shop plugin created using citizens since I have been looking on spigot and there seems to be none that work properly
12/16/2018 2:44 pm
AstaZora
I've looked at this many times debating it, and you know what I want to give this a shot. Let me know how you want to be contacted
12/10/2018 11:39 am
AstaZora
I will make this blatantly clear,

I do not want to do builds, unless it is combined with something from up above
otherwise, I would have stated that in the list, thanks for understanding
12/09/2018 11:24 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
Dave Hue
Hello there! I am looking for someone who has a variety of skills (specifically building but anything else as well) such as you to help in a unique project. discord.gg/cYS2tDc
12/07/2018 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
EosWorm
We are looking for a builder add me for more info EosWorm#6988 @AstaZora
12/07/2018 4:54 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
If you're interested, I could use a helping hand with some plugins and some building stuff :p
https://discordapp.com/invite/GbCZyMD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome