forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Make A Minecraft Movie!

2 emeralds12 replies200 views
created 02/15/2019 8:30 am by FlipperTAB
last reply 02/22/2019 7:27 am
Ever wanted to be an actor in some minecraft skits.

Well now your dreams can come true! Just fill in the form below and become a minecraft movie star.

MC Name:
Discord Name:
Experience:
About You:
Device:

You will get a message on discord shortly after submitted.

Plan, create and act out a movie on a private server, make friends, and become characters with are disguise plugin (Become mobs and players)

YOU MUST BE PLAYING ON JAVA EDITION TO BE ACCEPTED
Posted by avatar
FlipperTAB
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

12 replies

02/22/2019 7:27 am
FlipperTAB
ANNOUNCMENT:

Anyone accepted will be invited to a private minecraft realm survival, so we can all have fun in between filming sessions.
02/21/2019 2:02 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Unicorn
SouthDakotagirl
Is it also voice acting?
02/22/2019 3:54 am
FlipperTAB
yes, but only in some of the films.
02/21/2019 12:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Aphaeonix
Hey, I’m gonna be making a minecraft movie aswell! Good luck.

Also I would love to help with set ideas. i’m also pretty nifty with camera shots / where the camera should be in the start of a scene, etc.
02/22/2019 7:26 am
FlipperTAB
Sounds great, we'd love to have you.
02/19/2019 11:15 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
_NinjaCow
MC Name: Jrgmoo

Discord Name: Jrgmoo#6089

Experience: I have been a builder on many servers before too many to remember but I took a break from Minecraft for about a year so it shouldn't take me long to get back to my building roots

About You: I'm 16 and just want to find a chill group of people to hang out with and play. Funnily enough one of my dreams is to be an actor but no real hopes. Love food and if you don't then don't accept me we won't get along ( no I'm not fat, I just love tasting things )

Device: Pc?
02/18/2019 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ForeverCaktus
Hey I would love To help with the movie

MC Name: ForeverCaktus
Discord Name: ForeverCaktus#8928
Experience: Never Done an MC movie no one really makes them anymore but ik plugin sorta well and redstone and i can build
About You: I love minecraft and gaming i ngeneral
Device: PC
02/16/2019 9:35 am
Level 27 : Expert Creeper Hugger
Bowmanimmortal
Seems cool. Just one question, tho. Have you finished building the set? if not, I'd be very happy to help as I've been building in Minecraft since 2012.
02/16/2019 12:05 pm
FlipperTAB
That would be great, we haven't planned what we want to film yet but we will all be able to decide and brain storm a story, then build, act and film
02/16/2019 2:59 pm
Level 27 : Expert Creeper Hugger
Bowmanimmortal
OK then.

Unfortunately, I quit Discord forever ago because of a disagreement and don't plan on coming back to it anytime soon.

Minecraft Name: King_Hiss_Boom

Device: PC, Java Edition

Experience: Non-stop building since 2012. Also, was once a another build team but the server ran out
of money and shut down.

About me: Male. l like to build fantasy, medieval, and rustic but I'm still great with all other styles. Also good with survival Minecraft. I'm good with skin making too. I HATE KEY LIME PIE! Dunno why, I just don't like it.
02/15/2019 5:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
HoboMaggot
Do you want a command blocker as well?
02/16/2019 9:17 am
FlipperTAB
I know how to do all sorts of commands and we are mainly looking for actors but we would love to have you onboard!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome