[MAP BUILDING TEAM] Apply now to join!

Oz Borys's Avatar Oz Borys10/29/17 2:24 pm
1 emeralds 370 7
12/1/2017 1:24 pm
Oz Borys's Avatar Oz Borys
Greetings

I, decided to come back to map making, but this time, not alone. I decided to gather some good builders and coders into a team so we can create fabulous and trending maps. the team will be called Betmet Build Team.

If you're interested and want to join, please copy this application form, fill it and post it on the comments section.

Your IGN:

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

How old are you?

Would you work fine with a team?

Do you think working with a team is more efficient, if yes, then explain yourself:

Are you a builder or a coder?

Any maps you've done before?

Why would I choose you?

If you're accepted, you will be informed in the comments section and you will receive my skype so we can discuss it.

Best of luck <3
-itsmekingoz
Oz Borys
Level 37 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2017 1:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
MarieGaming
Your IGN:MarieGaming

How long have you been playing Minecraft?About over 4 years.

How old are you? 14

Would you work fine with a team?Yes

Do you think working with a team is more efficient, if yes, then explain yourself: Depending with who you work with it will obviously be more efficent,creating something big by yourself take alot of time,with a team obviously it´s faster.

Are you a builder or a coder? Builder

Any maps you've done before? Yes for different Servers.

Why would I choose you? Well,i´m good at building and I can work fine with a team and i´m also very creative,and I have alot of experience aswell. =)
12/01/2017 1:24 pm
Oz Borys
Thank you for taking your time writing your application, I deeply appreciate it.

I will be delivering to you good news, you made it through the application process. I will privately send you my Skype so we can discuss the team in there.

Kind regards
-itsmekingoz
11/04/2017 1:31 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pirate
Homstad
Your IGN:
Homstad

About five years

How old are you?
I am 14

Yes, I work great in a team setting

Do you think working with a team is more efficient, if yes, then explain yourself:
Obviously it will be more efficient. When you're by yourself it takes days to complete just a small portion of a build, but in a team everyone work together in making something and that will not take as long. Plus, since there are multiple people building, a lot more good ides will be thaught of, something which improves the overall quality of the build.

I am a builder

I have done a couple of maps for myself, but I don't finish most of them. (https://imgur.com/a/HlAtk)

Why would I choose you?
Because I will dedicate myself to the buildteam and do the extra work so every build looks finished.
12/01/2017 1:08 pm
Oz Borys
Thank you for taking your time writing your application, I deeply appreciate it.

I will be delivering to you good news, you made it through the application process. I will privately send you my Skype so we can discuss the team in there.

Kind regards
-itsmekingoz

P.S.: I apologize for taking too long to reply, I was busy with many things, however, I am glad to say that we will be creating a map soon.
10/31/2017 9:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MrDexman
Your IGN:
MrDexman
4 years
How old are you?
Yes I work very well in a team
I think it is more efficient and you can get stuff done faster and it's better the doing it myself
Builder 100%
I have done no maps but I have done some work on small servers
Why would I choose you?
I am an extremely good builder I would say and I think I can have a lot of experience from being in a team.
10/29/2017 2:43 pm
Level 25 : Expert Explorer
Artrius
Your IGN: SenX

How long have you been playing Minecraft? : 2014

How old are you? : 22

Would you work fine with a team? : Yes, i love working with teams :)

Do you think working with a team is more efficient, if yes, then explain yourself: Working with a team makes the work more easer and also we get some good knowledge about other peoples build!

Are you a builder or a coder? : Builder

Any maps you've done before? : If you have doubt on me then please view my hitted maps and i have worked with a build team once in making a map.

Why would I choose you? : I'll not say that i'am Super Skilled but i can atleast help you in the builds, beacause i can speand more then 4 hours a day and i need a team to work for...

Thanks for your time!
10/29/2017 3:06 pm
Oz Borys

Kind regards
-itsmekingoz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome