MegaCraft

KibblyKittens's Avatar KibblyKittens10/27/12 1:12 pm
10/28/2012 7:03 pm
FocusLight's Avatar FocusLight
Hey guys, you all probably heard of MindCrack. If you haven't, I will explain to you what it is. Basically I'm starting a server called MegaCraft. It's not like any ordinary server, I'm gonna be recording MegaCraft LP and other stuff. On this server you will start out with a small/ medium size house then if you wish when you have enough resources and such you can go out and survive by yourself or with a friend of your choice. Me and a couple of my friends will be making xp grinders such as an Enderman Farm, Skeleton Farm, and Zombie Farm. So you can get your ender pearls and xp. Also on our server we will have a big base where each player will have it's own trading stall, for example say if I needed sugar canes, I would put a chest down in my stall and have a sign above it saying "Need Sugar Canes". If somebody gives you something that you need you are more then welcome to give them a gift to. If you don't want to make videos you can maybe ask me if you want to be in one of mine for MegaCraft. There will be alot of great things on our server and I hope to see you guys soon! That just the beginning of what's gonna be on our server. If you want to know more please be sure to fill out this registration form down below. And also add my skype "minecraftallday69".

IGN:

Why you want to be on our server?:

Are you good at building?:

Are you mature?:

Age?:

Location/Timezone?:

Anything you would like us to know about you?:

Well that's it guys hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

-KibblyKittens
KibblyKittens
Level 1 : New Miner