☚ ✪ Mianite Interactive ✘ CUSTOM WORLD UPDATE 10/12/16 ✪ ☛

MianiteInteractive's Avatar MianiteInteractive9/26/16 4:42 pm
1 emeralds 457 9
10/18/2016 2:05 pm
MianiteInteractive's Avatar MianiteInteractive
[center][img]s9.postimg.org/hwwa47ven/testlogo1.png[/img]
[b][size=125]A new way to survive[/size][/center][/b]
[center][b]------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b][/center]
[spoiler][center][img]s15.postimg.org/6ky7273vf/2016_09_26_19_18_07.png[/img]
[img]s15.postimg.org/caefmia1n/2016_09_26_19_32_32.png[/img]
[img]s11.postimg.org/wwrw17pvn/2016_09_29_07_12_59.png[/img]
[img]s11.postimg.org/putyf0m9v/2016_09_29_21_46_11.png[/img]
[img]s11.postimg.org/6edu68gjn/2016_09_29_21_47_43.png[/img]
[img]s11.postimg.org/wnywp12gz/2016_09_29_21_48_17.png[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[b][size=175][center]Welcome Traveler![/center][/size][/b]
[center]Hello, Mianite fans! Welcome to the recruitment post for Mianite Interactive! Im sure you have alot of questions, such as " What is Mianite Interactive" or " How is this server different from other Mianite servers, or even Minecraft servers in general?". Well, you can find the answer to those questions and more in the paragraphs below. Though, to sum it up, i will be explaining what the server is about as well as the information on the recruitment process. [b]NOTE:[/b] This server is not linked with the Mianite series found on youtube, though it is its own custom story based around it.[/center]

[center][b]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b][/center]

[size=200][center][b][color=#55C9C9]C[/color][color=#57BAC1]U[/color][color=#59ABBA]S[/color][color=#5B9DB3]T[/color][color=#5D8EAC]O[/color][color=#6080A5]M[/color] [color=#646297]W[/color][color=#665490]O[/color][color=#684589]R[/color][color=#6B3782]L[/color][color=#703175]D[/color] [color=#7B275B]U[/color][color=#81224F]P[/color][color=#871D42]D[/color][color=#8C1735]A[/color][color=#921229]T[/color][color=#970D1C]E[/color][color=#9D080F]![/color][/b][/center]
[/size]
[center]You heard right! As of 10/12/2016. The V4 of our custom map has been added ( Sneak peaks not available until Open Beta) to the server! I have purposefully not bumped recruitment posts because i did not want to do so untill there is a BIG update. Look below this long list of versions to find the other updates.

[s][b]V2 -[/b]
Add mountain range border V4
Add inactive Volcano V2
Add custom Corrupted biome V1
Finish Donovans Pit
Finish Gaint Oak Tree forest
Fnish Floating Island No.1[/s]

[s][b]V3 -[/b]
Add custom sculpted Desert biome V1
Add custom sculpted Snowy Forest biome V1
Add River No.1 V1
Add Snowy Forest (Trees) V1
Add Desert plant population V1
Finish Mountain Border
Finish Volcano[/s]
[s][b]V4-[/b]
Add Gaint Pine Tree forest V1
Add Paradise Island Biome V1
Add Corrupted Land Biome V2,V3,V4
Add Dungeon No.1 V1
Add Strange Hills biome V1
Finish River No.1
Finish Desert Plant Population[/s]

[b]V5 -[/b]
Add mythical design to the spawn region V1
Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest Biome V2
Add custom sculpted Desert V2,V3
Add Gaint Pine Tree Forest V2,V3,V4
Finish Snowy Forest (Trees)
Finish any incomplete older than V5

[b]V6 - [/b]
Finish Dungeon No.1
Finish Custom Corrupted Biome
Add Strange Hills Biome V2,V3,V4
Add Custom Sculpted Snowy Forest Biome V3,V4
Add Custom Sculpted Desert V4
Add Paradise Island Biome V2,V3
Add Mythical Design to spawn region V2,V3

[b]V7 (The Staff Pick Update) -[/b]
Add Labyrinth area v1 ( Under volcano?) ( This will hold traps, mobs, and loot.)
Add Ender Biome v1 ( The end is disabled for a donation feature in which player's can pay for a server wide event) ( Comes along with a abundance of biome specific features)
Add Undead Biome v1 ( Will hold hordes of undead mobs along with a abundance of biome specific features)
Add fortress structures v1,v2 (Regenerative. Randomly placed in tact or broken. May hold loot. Minor mobs)
Finish Snowy Forest Biome
Finish Desert Biome
Finish Strange Hills Biome
Finish Giant Pine Tree Forest

[b]V8 (The Player Pick Update) -[/b]
For this. We will be taking suggestions, feedback, and opinions from players during our Open Beta phase. We will be advertising for this once we have all desired plugins, all builds complete, 50% of story complete, 25% of lore complete, a forum, and v1-v7 of the custom map complete. As well as a stable and active staff team.
Finish Mythical Design for spawn
Finish Paradise Island Biome
Finish Fortress Structure Placement/Creation
Add Undead Biome V2,V3
Add Ender Biome V2.V3
Add Mianitee , Dianitee. And Ianitee themed villages V1,V2,V3 ( All will look the same but different colors)
Add Dungeon No. 2 V1,V2
Add Dungeon No. 3 V1,V2
Add Dungeon No. 4 V1,V2
Finish Labyrinth Area
Finish Sculpting the ENTIRE worlds terrain ( add hiils, water, beaches, etc.)

[b]V9 (The Completion of the Overworld update) -[/b]
Finish Ender Biome
Finish Undead Biome
Finish Mianitee, Dianitee, and Ianitee themed villages
Add River No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 v1
Finish Dungeons
Do anything skipped in the past
Do final touch ups (Add floral detail to the world)

[b]V10 ( The God World Update) -[/b]
Begin the creation of Custom World Number 2 (The God World)
Sculpt the basic terrain
Add Giant Maple Tree Forest Biome V1 (Pink Leaves)
Add Void Border v1 ( Wont just be a drop. Might make Void a block, such as Coal or Obsidian and make them into spires surrounding the map)
Add Golden tree forest v1 ( Oak trees, but they have a chance at dropping Golden apples, nuggets, or even ingots! Its a god world, do not be surprised!)
Add The Forsaken Biome V1 ( Disclosed untill further planning)

[b][size=150]The custom maps will be updated every 2 versions. 1 if a update takes to long. Though, after V5 is complete I will NOT be working on the custom map untill we reach a milestone with plugins, story, and lore! [/size][/b]

[i][b][size=200][color=#55C9C9]O[/color][color=#57BAC1]t[/color][color=#59ABBA]h[/color][color=#5B9DB3]e[/color][color=#5D8EAC]r[/color] [color=#6080A5]U[/color][color=#646297]p[/color][color=#665490]d[/color][color=#684589]a[/color][color=#6B3782]t[/color][color=#703175]e[/color][color=#7B275B]s[/color][color=#81224F]![/color][/size][/b][/i]

Added a multitude of plugins, including Random Packages and MysteryVaults.

The God Selection Area is complete!

Progressed configuration of multiple plugins.

Due to the addition of plugins, suggestions, and ideas. Server documents are now 25% complete. I progressed this up to 40% complete

Started investment plan for the server. ( Over time, we will be purchasing services from all sorts of people for all sorts of things. This is basically a layout of what we need.)

Began writing the story. ( It will be categorized in Acts. For example, Act 1-5 is 10% of story and Act 1-10 is 20% of the story.)

Finished multiple minor lore. ( Though, each is about 10 paragraphs long. Which is long enough to tell a story.)

[b][size=150]Want to know what's further beyond? Stay tuned or apply to join in on the action![/size][/b][/center]
[center][b]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]What in tarnation' is Mianite?[/center][/size][/b]
[center]Mianite is a gamemode in which there are three God's ( Mianite, Ianite, and Dianite). Mianite is the god of the Aether, Dianite is the god of the Nether, and Ianite is the god of The End. Along with the different dimensions , each god has their own biography. Ianite is the Goddess of balance, Mother of the Ender Dragon, and the youngest of all the God's. Mianite is the God of wisdom and good, Creator of men, and the eldest of the gods. Dianite is the God of hate and destruction, Destroyer of worlds, and the second born of the God's. Then, there is you. You are the hero that appeared in the land of Mianite to save it from any threat... with a wand that shoots exploding cows! In Mianite, there is a story line in which players may participate in for status and rewards. Player's may also make offerings to the God's for items, favors, or information. There is so much to Mianite to explain, so I suggest watching the Youtube Season 2 series to get what this is about ( No, the server is not modded like Season 2. Although it will have aspects which will seem mod-like).[/center]

[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]Okay, so what makes you interesting/different?[/center][/size][/b]
[center]Well, there are a handful of aspect in which make our server different from other servers such as:

A custom world painted map

A plethora of custom plugins

A story line that will keep you at the edge of your seat

A team that listens to the community

Many features are planned for the server, although I want to keep them a sweet surprise.[/center]

[/b][/center]

[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]Where/how do I sign up!?![/center][/size][/b]
[center]That's easy. Right here! Below this paragraph, i will be listing requirements and job descriptions. Then, I will leave the all-in-one application template for those interested.

[b][size=150]Requirements[/size][/b]

- You must be 15+ to apply for Admin and above.
- You must be 13+ to apply for Helper/Mod.
- You must be professional and mature.
- You must be able to work on you're work atleast 4/7 days a week.
- Be able to meet reasonable deadlines
- You must have Skype
- You may not be part of any payed project (As that will be the top of you're priority list)

[b][size=150]Positions Available[/size][/b]

Plugin Configurator 0/4 - These people must know how to configurate even the most detailed of plugins. Json configs will be passed out to be worked on so you must have the ability to edit plugins like Crackshot or other similar plugins. Also, you must be able to troubleshoot plugins that do not work. ( Im not saying able to go into the code and find it, but be able to fix it if its that simple)

Lore 1/5 - These guys go off simple verbal instructions about the lore of various things. They tell the story of the land and the people by coming up with intense and interesting background/lore for custom items, weapons, areas, people, and structures! Their job is very important and very time consuming ( Right now, we have a lore working on a 30 paragraph about a landmark right now).

Storyliners 1/4 - These guys write the story of the entire server! Their teamwork and cooperation is key, as everyone must agree on a section of story for it to be added or else its scrapped. This requires you to have decent grammar, organization, and a top notch creative mind!

GFX 0/2 - These guys come up with the visuals for the server. They say presentation is key, and these guys take it seriously! Using detailed and specific instructions, they will be creating things like website icons, banners, forum banners, avatars, and signatures for the server, to please the even most hardest of individuals.

Developer 2/5 - These guys keep the server fun and enjoyable with their constantly updated plugins! They go by specific, detailed instructions on features to implement into the plugin. Also, they help us with any JSON configuration that we need.

Builder 1/6 - Our talented builders create the structures you will see within the server. Although the map will be World Painted (Custom made) we will need these folks to build our server from the ground up! Please note that this rank is NOT paid.[/center]

[/b][/center]

[b][size=175][center]I understand, now where is the application!?[/center][/size][/b]
[center]Right here! Do not worry about copying over whats in parenthesis.
[spoiler]Name:

Timezone:

Availability:

Skype(Required):

Position Requested:

Past Experience(Required for Builder, Plugin Configurator, and Admin):

Portfolio(Required for Builder):

Tell us why we should recruit you:

What makes you different:

Anything else:[/spoiler]

[b][size=175]I applied, now what?[/size][/b]
I check this post every 2-5 hours. So if you do not see a reply within 30 minutes, check back later or even tomorrow! I am very busy with writing story and instructions that i cant always check. Though if it is urgent ( Like you want to sponsor the server or have a business proposal) you may PM me here on PMC![/center]
MianiteInteractive
Level 1 : New Network