home Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Minecraft 3D Platformer Collectathon - Looking For Builders

2 emeralds4 replies156 views
created 07/14/2018 8:33 pm by pinkvenom456
last reply 07/18/2018 11:32 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Pat Nat and I'm looking for builders/command block experts to help work on an adventure map inspired by 3D platformer-collectathons in the 90s-2000s such as Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo Kazooie, Jak & Daxter, etc. Here is the page for the demo. While the demo only consists of the first main world and boss fight, the final product will have several worlds and will feel like an actual game. Here is a list of what we're looking for in our build team:

• (This is the most important requirement) People who are willing to follow instructions without griefing and forcing their own wants of the map. I have a particular vision and reference for what I want the map to be. That being said, I will certainly consider suggestions.
  • Friendly people who will be respectful towards the other team members. This includes not arguing about what would be better for the map and not overstepping your position onto someone else's job.
  • Relatively good at either building, command blocks, or playtesting. The map is going for a mostly retro look anyway so no one needs to be spectacular at building. However, please keep in mind that any progress you make might be changed at a later date.
NOTE: We are not currently looking to hire people and all positions must be free/credited. Sorry for the inconvenience!

If this interests you, please join my discord server where map development will take place: https://discord.gg/DSZj2sx Once you join, dm Pat Nat (nametag will be in red and will have a crown at the end of it). Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions!
Posted by avatar
pinkvenom456
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

4 replies

07/18/2018 11:32 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Miner
pinkvenom456
We're still accepting people but the slots are filling. Please message soon if you wish to join the team. Thanks for considering!
07/14/2018 9:41 pm
Level 12 Journeyman Taco
ChocolateGhast
I can build, playtest, and commad!! I can't use discord though. Is there anyway I can help without discord? (Maybe through chat)
07/15/2018 1:56 am
Level 8 Apprentice Miner
pinkvenom456
I appreciate the offer but unfortunately, I think it'd be too difficult to coordinate without it.
07/15/2018 9:00 am
Level 12 Journeyman Taco
ChocolateGhast
Okay :(

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome