Minecraft Build Teams Needed!

adammcgrogan's Avatar adammcgrogan3/19/18 10:27 am
1 emeralds 157 4
3/21/2018 7:57 pm
Bacon_Mister's Avatar Bacon_Mister
Hello there!
As you have seen by the title, we need build teams! Although, it is not just build teams, we also need solo builders if you are not in a build team! I own a server in the making and it is going to be a minigames server.
We don't want some old, used, downloaded maps to use for our minigames, we want new maps!
Minigames we will have: SkyWars, BedWars, Drop (like Hypixels "The Pit"), and many more custom minigames as we have many developers!
Please, if you would like to help, contant me by:
Email: adammcgrogann@gmail.com
Instagram: @adammcgrogann
Or reply to this thread!

Thank you!
adammcgrogan
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2018 7:57 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Bacon_Mister
im very interested and want to help
03/19/2018 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Network
0SuB0
The problem i see with so many of these small servers is they almost always get opened before completion of the content leaving other new players bored waiting for things to do understandable you want friends to help build your world but wouldnt you have a better chance at proving you can handle the server never the less staff first before asking for staff
03/19/2018 4:09 pmhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
UniverseFox
I think this sounds really cool, I think I could probably help out quite a bit, I can help pretty much every day, although sometimes it's pretty difficult when I still have school. I think I could probably make some nice mini game maps or just help out with them! If you want, contact me at my email or try and find me on these servers: Hypixel.net or EDawg878.com. (My email is universefoxx@gmail.com and my username is UniverseFox)
03/19/2018 10:59 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
PearlyPanda
This sounds cool! I would like to help but building mini game maps sounds a little overwhelming! I am happy to help if i can in a small way. My friends all tell me i am a good and creative builder but im not great with suburban houses.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome