forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Minecraft Builder wanting to Join a New Server

3 emeralds3 replies111 views
created 04/21/2018 6:28 pm by JJ_da_Great
last reply 04/23/2018 7:49 pm
The old server that I was a builder on has recently shut down. (The Owner Abandoned It) So I need a new server. I am active on Minecraft most days and could be a lot of help for new server owners. Leave a comment with the server I.P. and I will Get back to you soon!

IGN - JJdaGreat
Posted by avatar
JJ_da_Great
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

3 replies

04/23/2018 7:49 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
Hidiety
Hi there, I am the owner of the server Hidiety.mcph.co . I could use some help with building the spawn town if you are interested. The server is in a medieval style and we are creating command block modules like tpa and /home as well as an emerald economy. If you use Discord you can find me @Hidiety#5752 I use Discord on my mobile so feel free to message me anytime and I will respond if I am awake. Hope to here from you soon.
04/23/2018 1:39 am
Level 5 Apprentice Miner
KasaroseKingdom
Heya! Just noticed this post and if you're interested in becoming a builder, my server (Been around for a good few months now) is looking for and recruiting builders that are able to build within the parameters of a Medieval / Steampunk theme if you are comfortable with building in that style. Kasarose is a currently growing MC RP server set in a heavy dark fantasy world that is ever changing so there's always tons to do. PM me here, or on my servers enjin forums if you're interested in a position! Thank you for your time and
consideration! https://kasarose.enjin.com/
04/22/2018 6:37 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Taco
onelungx
hey there! i'd love to possibly chat with you in discord a bit and see if youd like our community and server! im a fairly new owner. and we jsut had to do a full blown restart on the server so there is a lot of mess that needs to be built for sure! my Server information and Discord link are on my profile so please drop me a line when you get a chance, thanks!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome