forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Minecraft Chat show Series

1 emerald6 replies58 views
created 10/27/2012 11:36 pm by Doggle
last reply 10/30/2012 12:05 pm
Hello! I am Doggle, and I have been off pmc for a bit. Devising and preparing for my yearly exams. I am here with an idea, which I would like a bit of light on.

A while back I had an idea (after seeing this myself) that it would be really good to have a series talking about news, and that sort of thing. It would contain about somewhere between 20 minutes to an hour or so worth of discussion with a live audience, guest stars and just general discussion about things like the news, updates, mods, maps and that sort of thing.

I would be able to pull off a few things but I would need a dedicated crew, so if you would be interested say so in the comments, I would need a server host, panelists to help me host, someone who can animate (introduction) and some people to record the show.

Please comment on what you would like to see, how it would be done and what you would think about it!

~Doggle
Posted by avatar
Doggle
Retired Moderator
Level 45 : Master Lad
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

6 replies

10/30/2012 12:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
unkillable94
As soon as you have stuff figured out, let me know what you need me to do and I'll get on it
10/30/2012 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Predator_13X
i would love to join you as a panel host, if you don't mind
10/29/2012 4:47 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pixel Painter
Patrick_Star
Im interested in this >:o i'd like to join
10/30/2012 12:52 am
Doggle
That's great! It is always great to see that everyone is interested. I will start working on it now!
10/28/2012 6:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
unkillable94
I think it might be pretty cool, I could do whatever is needed except animation. There are already Minecraft news videos though, so you would need to step it up somehow.
10/28/2012 3:38 pm
Doggle
That would be the animation, and I am going to see if I can get someone who is really good with editing.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome