Minecraft city server {builders moder and builders needed}

Banygod's Avatar Banygod2/19/16 8:40 am
2 emeralds 263 4
2/21/2016 2:17 am
EmpDev's Avatar EmpDev
Hey guys!

My name is buildingproject and I am going to open a server called minecraft city server. But I need a texture packer to help me with the editing and texture pack and making sure that is working , Someone that is really talented with designing . We also need a builder for shops road and lab. As we might download a mod to edit . We need builders! For staff, we are looking into for actors for when the server releases, at the moment were looking for helpers and animator!

*Must need*
⇒ Must need skill in editing and making texture pack {texture packer}
⇒ Must need skill for Building shops road lab and other{Builder}
⇒ Must need experience with editing and making mod {moder}
⇒ And you must need skype for this project

Skype ☛ daniel shady farhat *OR MSG ME DOWN BELOW TO ASK TO JOIN*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DO NOT*
*APPLY FOR THIS WITHOUT EXPERIENCE*
*APPLY FOR THIS FOR GRIEFING.*

*Remember we are looking for good texture packer/Builders/moder!*
Banygod
Level 40 : Master Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2016 2:17 am
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
EmpDev
Hello guys.

My name is Non.
I lived in Thailand.
I do not speak English well.

Nice to meet you.
02/19/2016 10:29 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
RedModDude
Hi buildingproject. I am tired of servers that require world edit skills. I never use them, since my PC somehow don't cooperate with it. I am a person that joined on March, and before playing, I watch many youtubers. I guess you can call me an awesome builder now. I am experienced in writing Minecraft commands. All I hate is the scoreboard concept, but pretty soon, I will be a programmer. You might be shocked that I made guns in Minecraft with just a handful of command blocks. I am also pretty experienced in building. I built many structures like the White House life sized in Minecraft. Alright, I don't want to spoil all of my abilities. hire me now!
02/19/2016 11:03 am
Level 40 : Master Robot
Banygod
GamingGamerDKHi buildingproject!
Me and my older brother are interested in joining a building team and we thought this would be a good place to start.
We have both played Minecraft since the Beta so we are pretty experienced.
I build a lot myself and my brother nearly as much.
We would love to help building the map for your server.
Before joining i would like a little bit more information about what we are going to build like: what style and materials
Peace
GamingGamerDK
02/19/2016 9:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GamingGamerDK
Hi Combified!
Me and my older brother are interested in joining a building team and we thought this would be a good place to start.
We have both played Minecraft since the Beta so we are pretty experienced.
I build a lot myself and my brother nearly as much.
We would love to help building the map for your server.
Before joining i would like a little bit more information about what we are going to build like: what style and materials
Peace
GamingGamerDK
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome