Minecraft Frontiers - Mythology RP Server - Forming New Build Team

MinecraftFrontiers's Avatar MinecraftFrontiers5/9/19 5:05 pm history
2 emeralds 217 2
5/21/2019 5:56 am
Bailey_is_awesome's Avatar Bailey_is_awesome

Minecraft Frontiers has been in development for 6 years. We are a community passionate about role-play, friendly interaction and breath-taking worlds.

We are looking for 5 talented builders to form the core of our new build team. You would work alongside others to create historical settings, brought to life by the rest of our team. This is a unique opportunity to become part of an established project with a long tradition. Unlike most servers, we offer the guarantee that whatever you create will come to life.

You are a perfect applicant if you are:
  • Active and looking for a challenge.
  • Mature and friendly, happy to work alongside others.
  • Excited about historical builds that support immersion and role-play.

What do we offer?
  • The backing of an established team. Your builds will be supported by 15 other staff members, from lore-writers, to developers or product managers. As a result, your creations will be at the forefront of an innovative, one-of-a-kind server type.

• Recognition for your builds. We are a community run project, taking pride in highlighting our members. As a builder, you would be regularly mentioned throughout the finished product. We support our builders and give them a sense of ownership over their work.

• Flexibility and focus. The project will provide you with task lists, allowing the whole build team to create worlds a single person could not accomplish. At the same time, we will also give you the space to experiment and let your imagination go free. We offer multiple worlds - from areas with highly experimental builds, to a curated main world with a story line.

• Secure funding. The project is privately funded by our community. Our staff are happy to volunteer their work for free, in hopes of delivering a server unlike any other. This allows us to comfortably fund our hardware, licensing fees and platforms to fully support your work. We provide our builders with free GitLab accounts to keep track of their work and highlight their final builds.

Successful applicants will become core members of a new build team. This will give you the opportunity to grow with the team, forming a well-known foundation of the project.

If you are interested, first drop us a message in this thread. Tell us why you are interested, what experience you have and what you'd like to work on if you could choose. Once you post a reply here, add the project manager on Discord (Laxie#4406).
MinecraftFrontiers
Level 2 : Apprentice Network