MINECRAFT SERVER TEAM NEEDED (NEW)

Dhondor's Avatar Dhondor4/25/13 3:23 pm
1 emeralds 129 3
4/27/2013 8:57 pm
Monkatus's Avatar Monkatus
I dont like this at all. -_- Because I dont know you all very much (at all).
I have started a new War(ish) Server. Its called The Red Beryl and heres how it goes:

Players join, go through a basic tutorial and pick a side at the end of who to fight for..Rowan, Allusia, or Novium. There are over a dozen ranks for each side. We have a massive paintball arcade and some other games. Its awesome so far but since all my staff act like babies ive come here -_-

What I want:

Someone WHO IS MATURE. Cant emphasize that enough. (13+) at least (16+) preffered.

Someone willing to contribute AND NOT ABUSE CREATIVE FOR THEIR OWN CRAP.

Someone who understands things the first time and doesnt keep ignoring everyone.

Someone who can Skype me at anytime if something goes wrong.

I would love someone who has some taste when it comes to building...seems im the best so far. Rowan is not yet completed. Allusia is done and Novium is almost done. (99%)

Guys, I need a team of 11 people. ELEVEN. Thats a big team but we are about to fling the doors open and let a large volume of people in. I need you all!

3 for Novium, 3 for Allusia, 5 for Rowan.

Interviews will be done by Skype afterwards or you can just put an application below. I hope to build a good team. Good Day.
Dhondor
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/27/2013 8:57 pm
Monkatus
Hello there! I would love to apply. My name is Chris I am 16 years of age. I have been a mod on multiple servers, I am mature, but I can also be fun. I love to build fantasy type deal stuff, and enjoy meeting others. I will usually get on mumble (if the server has one) Or join a skype call to communicate with others while they are on or are working on the server. Cant wait to see you!
IGN: Monkatus
04/26/2013 9:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
CuutieShot
I would love to apply for this, I actually stopped playing Minecraft after the server I was co-owner to shut down. I've been looking for something to get me back into the minecraft mood. I'm twenty one years old. I have been admin on a multitude of servers, world-editer for two, and I have hosted three servers of my own in the past, including one called 'kingdom-craft' that I was super-admin position on after handing the server to two friends who at that time had more ability to be online than I did. Now, with college completed until next year's time, I have bundles of time and nothing to do. If you could, add me on skype and let's talk. My skype is ALWAYS online unless I am busy with something such as paperwork since I am having to pay my own bills now, heh.

04/25/2013 5:09 pm
Slayizer
Where is the server hosted? could you PM me the IP address? (if it's not white listed or anything) I'd like to apply but I'm not quite sure of the lag I may get on it,
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome