» Minecraft Union | Federation of Creation | Recruiting «

couljj's Avatar couljj3/8/12 10:57 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 43
1/8/2014 9:20 am
user_2999's Avatar user_2999

I would like to ask for a few minutes of your day, so that you are able to read this the whole way through.

An astonishing fact is that Minecraft has 23719708 registered users, of which 5195886 (21.91%) have bought the game (as of this moment), and that number is constantly increasing. With such a popular game, there are several large file sharing websites, that enable the community to interact with each other, and share their idea, such as this one, Planet Minecraft. “Nothing is more powerful than idea” (Russel). So I’m here to share my idea with you, one that I believe is able to change our Minecraft community for the better.

What if you were part of another Minecraft organization, one that bands the builders together to achieve common Minecraft goals? What I’m talking about is a Minecraft union, free of charge, that supports your ideas and fights for you when you are wronged, whether you were wronged on a server or have your own ideas, creations and work stolen for you. A union that, with your support, has the power to solve problems that one player alone is unable to.

By joining this union you will join a community of builders that are dedicated to helping you out. All of your projects can be shared with our organization to have them become popular, faster, and you can receive support on anything you need. You will be able to voice your ideas for change, and have them become listened to, when they were previously ignored. The union can collaborate with members of all groups, whether it would be file-sharing sites, or servers, and discuss methods of making your Minecraft experience a better one.

As a member, you will be absorbed in this friendly community, receive new opportunities, and feel the joy of helping out your fellow players. As a group, we can band together to receive a change for the better. You can vote on the actions that the union takes, because we truly care about your ideas and values. We are one. We are the Federation of Creation.

Benefits
Click to reveal
• Join a community of builders.
• Have your ideas, builds, and creations become shared with the Union and obtain popularity faster.
• Request help from the union to gain support on building structures, ideas in general, or anything relating to Minecraft
• Will receive support by the Union Board if you get involved in trouble on servers, have problems with other players, or want to share an idea.
• With your support for the Union will be able to contact with administrators directly, solving any problems you may have.
• Voice your ideas for change relating to anything, and receive the support of the union for your idea.
• Vote on actions the Union should take to solve problems, and have a say in what happens within the Minecraft community.

Requirements
Click to reveal
• Must be a friendly player.

• Must be willing to provide support to all members of the union.
• Should be willing to support fellow union members through methods such as giving feedback and providing support.

Application
Click to reveal
• In-Game Name:
• Links to Builds:
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences):
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself):

We will welcome everyone with open arms. We will attempt to review every application in a timely manner.
couljj
Level 56 : Grandmaster Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/08/2014 9:20 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
user_2999
In game name: user_2999
Links to buils: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/user_2999/
Extra info: N/A
About me: im 11 year old boy, i love TNT, know redstone well, and im very friendly. I have lots of friend in my server
10/01/2012 11:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
wolfling101
in-game name: wolfling101

links to build: i dont have links becous i dont know how to put screen shots somewere.
but mutch people say i am good at building.

extra info: i have been builder on mutch servers and one server trail mod and one mod.
and i am on a other serv er op (ranks arent there yet i gona be co owner).
and i like to build on minecraft.

about me:
i am a boy, i like games ,
i like to read, i hate people that do stopit to me if they dont know me ,
i like to help people to.

greet wolf
08/16/2012 2:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Faafy222
In-Game Name: Flaafy222

• Links to Builds: I have not posted any of my builds here. D:

I have been admin on 2 other servers. I like to help people, and resolve conflicts..
, and i also like to have funn~~

I am a female, Computer Encoding/software, FBI, (Dont ask :L)
I love gaming, reading, computations,anime, and computer stuff...
I like Judo, water polo, biking, swimming, and driving XD
My favorite color is Green/purple , and i like to helpp people too...
(except when people kinda tick me off. :/)
06/17/2012 5:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TOBEwORwNOTTOBE
In-Game: TOBEwORwNOTTOBE

Links to Builds:I have some but none of them are as good as what i have build lately. Ill post pics and video on a project ill start now to show how fast and good i can work.

Extra Info: I have been with a lot of minecraft groups so have have tons of experiences with pretty much anything. Also I love to test things out.

About you: Im nice and friendly but i also dont like being pushed around or told how little my ability are.
06/16/2012 11:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
smothdude
• In-Game Name: smothdude
• Links to Builds: I have not posted any builds on PMC
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences): I am leading a youtube group called TheLoneMiners and we are starting on a minecraft movie but need more actors.
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I am very friendly and I will help anyone and would love to share ideas.
06/16/2012 11:32 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
markubiak
• In-Game Name: Ezimox1229
• Links to Builds: http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s475/markubiak/Master%20Builder/ That is my baby. Took me 1 month+ to do in survival to get a Master Builder position on an old server
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences): I run RamServer: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/ramserver-247-survival-and-creative-weekly-games-mob-arena/ and love it to death. Small community, tons of fun. I think I have an intro post here....
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself): http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/heyo-ezimox1229-owner-ramserver-t96416.html More of a rant, really.
Saw your sig, it's a great idea.
03/28/2012 11:36 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragonborn
CallOfShady
• In-Game Name:Senior_Pablo
• Links to Builds: Deleted all of my work to start fresh yesterday...:/
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences):I can code on javscript and basic and that about it...so ya
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I am a young person who likes to play Minecraft and enjoys servers that are Roleplay based or Hardcore Pvp....Everyone I have fought in minecraft I have murdered...with a few exceptions of course(When I was new and a guy with diamond armor came at me :/) . That describes what I like to do in the world of minecraft.

Hope I get accepted
04/25/2012 6:23 pm
couljj
Of course you're accepted!
03/28/2012 10:54 am
Level 48 : Master Architect
silwerbullet
Is there life on this plannet .......... ?
03/22/2012 5:06 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
pinkiestar
HEY! come on People!!! We need to get this ball rolling!

Help us and bump the thread!
03/20/2012 4:15 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
M4GIK_MONSTER
g2g to school be back in 6 hours
03/20/2012 4:14 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
M4GIK_MONSTER
In-Game Name: M4GIK_MONSTER
• Links to Builds:
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences):dunno
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself):im 14 male single funny
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
03/14/2012 4:42 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
azombieboy
• In-Game Name: AZOMBIEBOY
• Links to Builds: Posted 2 of my many builds on this site.
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences): I currently know a little HTML, but would like to learn C++
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I'm 16, and live in new zealand. okay.
03/14/2012 4:40 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Creeper
I will join
03/12/2012 11:00 am
Level 24 : Expert Taco
GamerDisco
Chairman, answer please!
03/14/2012 4:37 pm
couljj
You can request help from anyone. It's up to them whether or not they want to help to or not. Hope fully they will though.
03/12/2012 10:57 am
GamerDisco
Do You All Want To Be My Servers Builders? My server will open on my 31!
03/09/2012 4:07 pm
couljj
GamerDiscoHello, I will help you!
IGN:GamerDisco(cracked)

I would like to let you know that we are a Union, dedicated to supporting the builders of Minecraft. This is not a server, however, we may set one up in the future. If you would like to join, please read the post and submit the proper application.
03/09/2012 4:04 pm
couljj
orangejedi829Interesting idea. I'll join, if you want me..
My IGN is orangejedi829

Fantastic build, you have been accepted and will be private messaged with more information.
03/09/2012 1:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
tiaguinho630
I just want ask one thing...Do I need to have a premuim account for this?
03/09/2012 1:20 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
EnderHDGaming
In-Game Name: dario23
• Links to Builds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRi4B-KFlzc thing on the right
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences): have been a owner on the server
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself) 12 years old, dutch, minecraft adicted, twittar addicted, south park.
03/09/2012 1:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Duncth
In-Game Name: Aguamentie
Links to Builds: I am currently working on a castle, Will post it here once it's completed. I never usually take screenshot's of my projects, otherwise I would have posted them.
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences): I owned a 24/7 server (Aguacraft) for three months, which sadly closed this month, due to funding issues. I had a team of 3 Admins, 4 Mods, and 3 Builders. I have since became A mod on a server, and I'm in the process of building their spawn. I know a lot about plugins, and who to recommend for server hosting, and resources etc.
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I am currently enrolling on a course at college that includes games design, software management and production, database handling and a few other things (When I say few, I mean loads. Too many to post in this application xD) I love creating Minecraft builds, and creating games. I use the Unity engine, and the Unreal Engine to create them. I'm currently in the process of making a tower defence game. I also love creating art, banners, signatures etc, I don't really post my work in many places in fear of it being copied, i'm slowly learning to let go abit

I would love to be a member to this, Seems like a good addition to the community.
03/09/2012 12:53 pm
jillibean00
Hello, I would love to be a part of your server!!! I have lots of experience building, if you would like to see, (I apoligize, I do not post my building on the internet) you can look at 'RandomCraft' the admin is BowwDownn and you can ask anyone online if I am a good builder and if I am loyal to servers. I have built a nyan cat, a huge nyan cat I may add. I have built a hotel, shop, and a local pool for everyone to enjoy (which is currently under construction). We had to switch to a new map due to huge greif. Although, before we changed maps I had built a huge house (which was amazing) with a pool on tip, along with a diving board, water slide and a house even on top of the water slide and diving board.

My experience being a mod or admin is extremly large and could take hours to type, so I'll just skim it. I have been a trusted moderator, then admin, on a local server, multiple, I may add. I have been a mod since mid January on RandomCraft and I still am (I have been playing on RandomCraft since the beginning of January, about a week after the server started. I am one of the two people left on the server since the new map. I was the 6th person on the server). And I guess that is the most important.

Some things about me you should know would be, first of all that I'm a girl, I repeat a GIRL please do not call me 'he' or 'him'. My in game name is jillibean00. I have been playing minecraft since the summer of 2009. I live in atlantic Canada so, that is my time zone. I have school from 8:00 AM eastern Canada time until 3:30 PM eastern Canada time roughly. I can be online sometime around 3:30- 4:00 PM on Tuesday, Thursday, and sometimes Friday. I will almost never be online on Monday, due to the fact I usuallly hang out with my friends. Same with Wednesday, although if I am online on Wednesday it wwill be roughly at 4:00 eastern Canada time. On Saterday, I can be online by 4:00 due to the fact I have organised sports on Saterday, on Sunday I can be online at roughly 11:00 eastern Canada time.

Thank you for reading my application, sincerly, jillibean00
Please PM me the ip, if I'm accepted.
03/09/2012 12:24 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Turtle
McJJH
• In-Game Name: McJJH
• Links to Builds:[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences): Coding, redstone, building
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself): I like to play COD and MC.
03/09/2012 12:04 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
djhiphop7
• In-Game Name:djhiphop7
• Links to Builds:i dont really have anything i consider worthy but people say i can build well
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences):i have before hosted a private server but i stopped hosting it about 3 months later i have had many experience as moderator admin or any high rank
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself):i am currently doing GCSE's and go on minecraft about 2-3 hours a day on most days i am english and i love helping
03/09/2012 11:25 am
xmasterx15
• In-Game Name:xmasterx15
• Links to Builds:none but i do have some non posted creations
• Extra Info (coding, serving hosting, experiences):Master redstoner, i have a vanilla server
• About You (Tell us a little bit about yourself):Im cool to hang around but as a sidenote i get very easily agitted if people are being ignorant
03/09/2012 11:05 am
GamerDisco
Hello, I will help you!
IGN:GamerDisco(cracked)
Building expierience: 10/10
Favourite Style: Modern (like Keralis)
Best Creation: I do not post my building creations on planet minecraft.
Theres the pic, please, if you accept me pm the ip, please!
03/09/2012 1:13 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Darky
This seems like an amazing idea and will probably get popular, I would apply but I don't have any awesome builds yet(I'm working on one now ._.).
03/09/2012 12:41 am
Level 48 : Master Architect
silwerbullet
In-game name: Silwerbullet

Link to builds : http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/silwerbullet/

Exsta info: None realy.

About myself : I work as a admin clerk. Male. Singel ( so i have plenty time for building). Love gaming. Would like to help others with ideas. Have never played on a server before.
03/09/2012 4:06 pm
couljj
You have some fairly nice builds, thank you for joining. You will be PM'ed with more information.
03/09/2012 12:50 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
orangejedi829
Damn dude you did those all by yourself?
Crazy awesome, man.
03/09/2012 12:36 am
orangejedi829
Thanks! haha.
What's your server?
03/09/2012 1:03 am
pinkiestar
03/09/2012 1:43 am
orangejedi829
Cool, looks really nice! I'll check have to check it out sometime!
03/09/2012 1:50 am
pinkiestar
I will need your In Game Name so I can whitelist you, I was looking for someone to build a mage academy... hope to see u on there
03/09/2012 2:26 am
orangejedi829
Haha it's orangejedi829. I should have mentioned that, lol.
Anyway, I don't know exactly how much time i have to devote to any huge projects right now, but I can definitely provide help, or whatever else!
03/09/2012 2:52 am
pinkiestar
You have been whitelisted
03/09/2012 12:26 am
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
I like this idea, it reminds me of the Texture Artist's Union. I hope to see something like this for skinners in the future
03/09/2012 12:18 am
orangejedi829
oops just realized there's no pic.
try again:
03/09/2012 12:29 am
pinkiestar
I want you on my server XD it is a very nice build
03/08/2012 11:39 pm
orangejedi829
Interesting idea. I'll join, if you want me..
My IGN is orangejedi829
I've done some experimenting with MC server, mostly just for giggles though. I do, however, know in-depth C++. i doubt that would be helpful with much, but who knows?
Anyway, i'm 18 and a snowboarder. I also play Minecraft (at the expense of my homework.. -__- haha)
Here is one of my better creations:
[attachment=0]Castle6c cropped.jpg[/attachment
I posted it on a thread that was recruiting for builders for a server, and they didn't believe it was mine cuz i'm 'level 1'. lol.
03/08/2012 11:24 pm
couljj
pinkiestar• In-Game Name: PinkieStar

Accepted! I have seen several of Oddworld's builds, they are quite nice. You will be PM'ed with more information.
03/08/2012 11:18 pm
pinkiestar
• In-Game Name: PinkieStar

• Links to Builds: I have not posted any of my builds here, I am currently working on a server colaboration with oddworld...he is an awesome builder, I am going to try and get him on here... he actually built a whole map, terraformed and everything from scratch, u should check him out.

I have my own server, I have been an admin on various other servers, I actually enjoy being an admin, on my server I try to be nice and always give new players a complete tour, this is time consuming, but totally worth it because it creates a bond with the players. It has been a success so far... I have not had even ONE griefing incident.

I am a female, Industrial Designer/Opera Singer, I know it is weird XD.
I love gaming, reading, writing, singing and drawing...
I like martial arts, extreme sports (ski, skateboard, bikes, motorcycles) but I also like horseback riding and swimming.
My favorite color is pink lol, I am very friendly and love helping others out.

I would love to be a part of this federation, I think we could use something like this.
Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome