Modern City Project | BUILDERS NEEDED

LexionGVC's Avatar LexionGVC11/1/18 1:22 pm
2 emeralds 176 1
11/15/2018 2:34 am
MrMagicBlox's Avatar MrMagicBlox

The Project

Hello everyone and welcome to my brand new upcoming project. This project will be for my upcoming server called dusk haven. We are currently creating a role play network and we need a nice looking modern city for people to role play in. This project will be huge and will look stunning with tall sky scrapers, houses, mansions, shops ect... Everything a role play server needs.

This city will turn out great however I am looking for around 10-15 builders to help. No one will be payed for there work on the city. They will just get credited and have the builder rank on the server. You must be active and the age of 16+ there may be exceptions for those who are younger, good at building and mature. We have got a current discord server for you to join so you can come on and help with the city.

Thank You
- LexionGVC

Discord: discord.gg/nKAnHht

LexionGVC
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer