Moonspire SMP Community vanilla-taking new members

Zaturai's Avatar Zaturai4/29/15 10:13 pm
5/9/2015 12:04 pm
Endertricity's Avatar Endertricity
Hello there,Moonspire server is a Hermitcraft-like vanilla server,and we'd love to have a couple of new members aboard the fun train.The vanilla server is full to the brim with community projects,builds,and big redstone contraptions, we also have a modded server,Inspire, as well as regular UHC's,group minigames,adventure maps for everyone to play on our secondary server.
While a couple of us record/stream,it is not a requirement at all.We're looking for mature and likeminded peeps to make the best out of an awesome game and who enjoy the community aspect of it :=)

To apply,leave a comment or message me with following:
-reason why you wish to join
-YT channel(if you make minecraft content)

Server PMC page - http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/m ... la-server/
Have a good day,Z
Zaturai
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2015 12:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Endertricity
Age- 15
IGN- Endertricity (old name- AZ_314)
Location- East USA
Favorite part of minecraft- red stone, building
Why- I've always wanted to play on a friendly community server like hermit craft
YT channel- Endertricity (still trying to set up a screen recorder, so no MC videos. But if you want to watch SimplePlanes, then...)
04/30/2015 11:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Adamverse7
IGN: Adamverse
Favorite aspect of Minecraft: I would have to say building because I just love the creativity of it, I've been building for a while and it has honestly made me more creative in real life so it's my favorite aspect by far.
Reason why you wish to join: I want to join this smp because I think I can bring a nice, helpful, active, and funny member to the group and I honestly just want to make some new friends while getting to play Minecraft in a nice and fun community of mature people. Also I really like that you do group events, can't wait to be apart of them if I am to be accepted.
YT: Don't have one that I use to record on.
Skype: My Skype name is Adamverse same as my IGN, Adam Jonsson should show up as the name.

Thanks for reading my applications and I hope I am to be accepted!
~Adam
04/30/2015 10:08 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Farmer
Minealade
-IGN: Paladybug1
-favourite aspect of minecraft: Building, sometimes redstone work and mining.
-reason why you wish to join: I love to play with people in the community. I am very mature and friendly towards other people in Minecraft and have had experience on several other SMP servers from PMC.
-YT channel(if you make minecraft content): I don't make youtube videos
05/01/2015 4:10 pm
Zaturai
I'm sorry,but I feel that you are too young for the server,gl finding one though
04/30/2015 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Athiex
-Age 16
-IGN Athiex
-Location PST - U.S
-favourite aspect of minecraft
-reason why you wish to join I've been looking for a small community to join for a while now, and after trying different SMP's didn't real work out well (Server went down after joining) I would love to try and be part of this community that you're building up and hopefully build a giant diamond house
05/01/2015 4:06 pm
Zaturai
Whitelisting you in a sec,will contact you in the pms about the details,welcome!
04/30/2015 8:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Williqm10
IGN: Williqm
Favorite aspects of Minecraft: I really like building, currently I am a professional builder for hire and I've done well for myself with it but I really like taking on huge building projects and I'm trying to get into basic redstone contraptions but I have absolutely no hope with that.
Reason why you wish to join: I want to join Moonspire so I can join the community and make some new friends to hang out with and talkto while playing Minecraft and getting involved in huge projects to help the community out and I also plan to be very active and I'm willing to help anyone out with anything. Also I really love that you have group events and that's something I really would like to participate in.
YT: I have one but only to watch videos and comment but I'm thinking of starting YouTube, it would be fun to have a server to record on aswell if I am to be accepted and decide to start YouTube.

Thanks for reading and hope you accept me!
- Will

P.S if you need my Skype private message me I don't like to give it away over forums.
04/30/2015 5:08 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Cake
cakeicing
Age~ 17
IGN~ cakeicing
Location~ England/UK

Favorite aspect of Minecraft~ That would be all the creative aspects of the game, I'm very into building and the creative community, however also am getting into Survival much more!

Reason why you wish to join~ As stated above, I'm getting into vanilla a lot more, and am just looking for a mature community of individuals who I could get along well with and maybe even show me how to work a bit of redstone (bit hopeless in that department right now).

YT~ Don't have a youtube channel, but my twitter is https://twitter.com/cakeyicing
05/01/2015 4:05 pm
Zaturai
Accepted,ill contact you in a bit about the details,welcome
04/30/2015 4:44 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
FailedLogic
-IGN: FailedLogic
-Favourite Aspect Of Minecraft: The limitless nature of the game, where your only limit is your own imagination. (I am typically a builder by trait but have recently taken a much fonder liking to vanilla survival).
-Reason Why You Wish To Join: I am looking for a mature and safe environment in which I can play vanilla survival to truly enjoy the game. I am looking for a nice environment where I can enjoy the game and company of others.
-Useful Links: https://twitter.com/Death_PanzerMC
05/01/2015 4:04 pm
Zaturai
I'll whitelist you in a bit,and contact you about the details,welcome aboard
04/30/2015 4:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
20minecraft_123

IGN: Zezo_

favourite aspect of minecraft: Mass construction, or just building really big awesome looking things.

reason why you wish to join: I've been looking for a server like this for so long and hope to join this one.

YT Channel: N/A
05/01/2015 4:03 pm
Zaturai
I am sorry,but we feel that you are too young for the server,good luck finding one though
04/30/2015 2:33 pm
Zaturai
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome