Need A Build Team? Look No Further!!!

Blaze-Cubik's Avatar Blaze-Cubik9/17/17 12:06 am history
1 emeralds 282 8
9/27/2017 7:50 pm
Lajosward's Avatar Lajosward
TMCO Builders Are Here To Help On Your Server!!!
Message me/Reply here and I will respond shortly. We can build in almost all styles.
Message me for Pics!!!
Blaze-Cubik
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2017 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lajosward
Hello, i neeed a builder team for like mansion like a bruce wayne mansion send me a DM (Discord pls) THIS IS MY DISCORD ღ NightcoreGalaxy ღ
09/27/2017 7:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Silver_MC
Hello, I own a server called SilverMC, and at the moment we're not quite fully setup, and could use some builders, please private message me some pictures and we can talk further.

Best regards,
Kailiedd
09/17/2017 4:52 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Do you have a portfolio instead of just.. Text? :p
09/17/2017 10:18 pm
Blaze-Cubik
I will msg pics.
09/17/2017 4:06 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Network
ThatGamerJackJ
I am a owner of a server called AnarchyMc and I would like to hire you but I need proof that your good at building. Pm me a picture of your recent build.
09/17/2017 10:19 pm
Blaze-Cubik
yea. I did say msg me. I will send pics of some of our builds. One of the builds is on my submissions page.
09/17/2017 4:20 am
Level 1 : New Network
DragonSlayerv6
Hello, I am the Owner of the server called OverCraft and also hiring staff so this was a great time for you to post this thread on planet minecraft... You can jump over to our discord chat and either me [SlayerKid] or the main Owner [Juggernaut] will trial you...

Also just tell the person that trials you that you have come for the trial.

Discord link: discord.gg/nBgsVHU
09/17/2017 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ZenixZaynixFIre
I would like to join but I have one request, I need some proof of how good you are at building. If it's high enough in my books I would join. We will also have a build off to see if I can take a ownership role with the team. I'm looking for team members to work with me on builds since my old one was disbanded. Although I want to stay as a leader and have ownership of the group.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome