Need Actors and server!

HalfEatenCake's Avatar HalfEatenCake3/23/16 6:24 pm
3/24/2016 3:02 pm
HalfEatenCake's Avatar HalfEatenCake
Hello I am Buneau! I am gonna become a machinima maker! I need 1 server to do the machinimas on and tons of actors! We will do stuff to If Notch left minecraft to If Herobrine was the Owner of Minecraft! I will give you credit in the description if you are a actor and if you gave me a server I will advertise ip in description! So Come join! But here are some requirements

You have to willing change your skin to express the emotion in a video like a notch skin to a 0_0 Notch skin so if you have this requirement then read the rest!

Willing to record on almost any day not all the time if you miss one vid thats fine just try to be there!

If you meet these requirements! Then hit me up on skype! [Buneau5678] Also if you have a server for me please give me op on it or creative to atleast fly! Thanks!
HalfEatenCake
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/24/2016 5:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DavidKvesicMD
I can Help
I am a good actor.
I dont have skype but my twitter is Froggy.
IGN:DavidKvesicMD
So can i act?
03/24/2016 3:00 pm
HalfEatenCake
Sure! Still need a server
03/24/2016 12:31 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Rainbowzz
As an avid machinima maker myself with about 2,500 subscribers on my current channel, I do wish to say one thing about starting this:

This will be very very hard for you if you don't plan what path you want to take with this channel. There are probably hundreds of other ones out there, so why should people watch yours? Think about what's different about your videos than everyone elses, what makes you special?

Why shouldn't I just watch ExplodingTNT or Orepros instead of YOU?
You've got to think of YOU!

Again, This is nothing against you, And I love your enthusiasm towards starting the path of machinima making!

The reason why I said this is because your ideas seem a bit generic, one has actually already been done before, I've seen it. Do something unique and people WILL like it! You may already know this or you may have haven't, but as a channel owner, I have to say I support you
03/24/2016 3:02 pm
HalfEatenCake
Thanks but this is gonna be original so don't worry I was just giving Ideas, I wouldn't do them but you know just to give them a idea of what I am doing
03/23/2016 6:27 pm
HalfEatenCake
Swag Bump [Only 5 more Swag bumps left]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome