Need builders for a City

SuyogChamp's Avatar SuyogChamp6/30/16 5:43 pm
1 emeralds 546 6
6/30/2017 1:31 am
Cobalt Recruitment's Avatar Cobalt Recruitment
I'm looking for people to help build a city (or cities) in Minecraft. The theme for the builds is modern.

You have to fill out a form first (form is below, fill out and put in the thread). The recommended age is 13 and above since there may be some vulgar words used by other players. If your form is accepted, you can take a tour of what is built in the city. If you want to build, you will be scheduled for an 'interview' over Skype (takes about 5-15 minutes). You will be told if you are accepted ASAP. You will also get the ip then.

Form:
* = Required
IGN (In game name)*:
Age* :
Real Name (Optional) :
Experience in building (Beginner, Moderate, Expert)* :
Skype username :
E-Mail (If you don't have a Skype account) :
Why you want to help* :

When you can be online :
SuyogChamp
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2016 8:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
tomdeboer
IGN (In game name)*: tomdeboer
Age* : 18
Real Name (Optional) : Tom de Boer
Experience in building (Beginner, Moderate, Expert)* : Moderate
Skype username : tomdeboer106 - Haven't got a mic tough
E-Mail (If you don't have a Skype account) : -
Why you want to help* :

I do like to create major buildings/settlements and I saw this page passing by, I made some great things before, such as a roman city with dockyard and all.. I've also made a modern city before or atleast a start.. But these projects just take too long when you're playing alone.

Therefor I'd like to join your team.

When you can be online : I can be online from like 6 pm everyday, once I'm done working.
07/01/2016 10:45 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
razorbill
IGN (In game name)*: Razorbill
Age* : 17
Real Name (Optional) :
Experience in building (Beginner, Moderate, Expert)* : I've build a lot in my spare time and have worked for a few servers so I would say Expert, here is my imgur account with some of my builds to prove it: http://minecraftrazorbill.imgur.com/all/
Skype username : N/A
E-Mail (If you don't have a Skype account) : jordan@stagetec.co.uk
Why you want to help* : I feel that i can help you out a lot, modern style building is a style that I build less frequently as most servers tend to be more medieval so i'd love to learn some new stuff.

When you can be online : UK time in the afternoons

Note: i will be away on holiday from Monday 4th july -Saturday 9th july.
06/30/2016 7:23 pm
ZeuZZmc1231
IGN (In game name)*: Darkhole1231

Age* : 15

Real Name (Optional) :

Experience in building (Beginner, Moderate, Expert)* : Moderate

Skype username : I dont have to :c

E-Mail (If you don't have a Skype account) : mine.9xd@gmail.com

Why you want to help* : I want to help because I like to build, especially when it comes to build hospitals, houses of medium size, airports, things like that. I do not know if there is a problem in that I am from Chile (use google translator xD) but basically I like to build anything.

When you can be online : I always try to connect. If you tell me connect me, I can
06/30/2016 6:25 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Skinner
bluejacket
IGN (In game name)*: undercoversteve
Age* : 19
Real Name (Optional) :
Experience in building (Beginner, Moderate, Expert)* : I'd probably say moderate considering that I do like to build, but I still have some things to learn
Skype username : undercoversteve
Why you want to help* : Because I am looking for ways to help myself improve and to meet some awesome people in our community. Also, I like contemporary building styles (I've come up with some designs of actual homes a while back)

When you can be online : I can try to be online starting tomorrow night around 10 CST. If I were to do an interview, it could at or after that time because I stay up very late (around 2 or 3 am). Other than that, it depends on whether or not I work on certain days of the week.
06/30/2016 5:47 pm
Kevin Solo
IGN (In game name)*: KevinSolo
Age* : 15
Real Name (Optional) :
Experience in building (Beginner, Moderate, Expert)* : I would say I'm expert, but it depends who I'm building with.
Skype username : pm me
Why you want to help* : I love to build modern things!

When you can be online : Mostly everyday
06/30/2017 1:31 am
Cobalt Recruitment
hippity hoppity
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome