In need of builders for Half-Life 2 adventure map

Ganzalo's Avatar Ganzalo9/14/16 11:01 am
1 emeralds 146 1
9/14/2016 6:10 pm
Myra_'s Avatar Myra_
Hello.

I have a big project going on, unfortunately, my builders team has been inactive and I can't contact them anymore, and we couldn't continue the project, therefore I couldn't continue it alone. So, I am in need of builder which could help me build this big map.

What kind of project is this?
You might be asking that. We are building whole Half-Life 2 map in Minecraft, or just simply recreating the Half-Life 2 campaign in Minecraft by trying to build a very detailed map. In this map we are trying to recreate all the details from textures to moving characters. I can't continue this project alone because it is too hard for me to do all the work, it includes command blocks (for making triggers and other stuff) which requires long work, and also building big buildings as we are trying to recreate everything as much as possible.

How can you help me?
We are searching for builders for this map. What are the requirements for builders? A builder for this map must have skills how to use World Edit (obviously), have skills with building and skills with recreating details, and the most important - command blocks. You also need to be at least 15 years old and own Half-Life 2 trough Steam or cracked version (Steam version would be best (I will not provide you the link from where to download the cracked version). To join, write in this post your Skype and your building or project wou've been making, if you have none evidence of work you can also try building in the map by the given task.

If you're interested, you can check the work of how much we have done, therefore, it's just a little part of the map.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/half-life-2-map-in-minecraft-3751659/
Ganzalo
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner