Need someone to play factions with

Masterofhoenn1's Avatar Masterofhoenn13/7/15 10:29 pm
1 emeralds 74
Hey guys, my name is Jamie, and I really want to get into factions but I have a problem. On servers, the big factions never let anyone in, and the ones that do accept get raided every couple of hours, normally due to just pure idiocy. To succeed and have fun on the servers you just need someone reliable and trustworthy.

So, that's what I'm asking for. I need someone who is on a decent amount of the time, and that knows what they are doing when it comes to making bases and being able to protect them. With a bit of logical thinking and ability, we can become powerhouses to be respected on the server.

You pretty much need to be from England, for connectivity and to be on at the same time. Having either Skype or TeamSpeak is good too. You can't be any younger than 14 either, as I'm 16 and I don't really enjoy playing with those too much younger than me. Please leave your IGN and Age below, along with Skype if you have it. I know this is all pretty specific, but I also know I'm not the only one in the world with these problems. Thank you :)
Masterofhoenn1
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner