* Need Stafff* WreckedCrusade

DrogonDaDragon's Avatar DrogonDaDragon1/31/14 6:08 pm
1/31/2014 11:01 pm
DrogonDaDragon's Avatar DrogonDaDragon
I am looking for some people that can help me out. If you are willing to help me out I'd be glad to accept you if you fit the criteria.

About us!

WreckedCrusade, We offer a wide variety of game play across all our servers, whether youre looking for
PvP, Survival, or just want to find somewhere to socialize. We use our very own portal system to connect all our servers, so its easy to move between them without the annoyance of logging out and reconnecting!
We have a large variety of plugins allowing our members to do alot more than just mining. We have our custom self-protection plugin to keep your houses safe, as well as our shopping district allowing you to sell and purchase all you could possibly need!

Dedicated Host - 24/7 - Dedicated Staff - Events - Multi-World - Grief - Economy - Raid - PVP

Contact on Skype: pnbamania2

**Skype and a mic is needed!**
DrogonDaDragon
Level 9 : Apprentice Zombie