Need a team of experienced Architects/Redstoners/Complexers

AquaManGaming's Avatar AquaManGaming11/1/12 1:23 am
1 emeralds 103 5
11/2/2012 9:12 pm
Hazamysta's Avatar Hazamysta
I'm trying to gather up a team of experienced architects, people who are good at redstone, and people who are good at landscaping / making complexes for a new massive project I want to work on with a team of at least 5, including myself, to make a utopian city! If you are willing to help, then I really appreciate your effort and the top 4 candidates will receive a PM by Saturday November 3, 2012! Thanks a TON for your effort, help, and awesomeness in general.
AquaManGaming
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2012 9:12 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
Hazamysta
Can I help? I'm pretty good with redstone
11/02/2012 9:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
borde1
I am willing to help you build the utopian city , i would say i am a good builder and this will be like a very good experience for my building , i can really be dedicated in a project i like ! I hope i get accepted either way or not thank you in advance
11/02/2012 5:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
mjdkimmk
Your asking for a architect and I'm fit for that, I can blend things in and do a bit of landscaping.

If your going to advertise like this though. Please provide more details.

What type of Utopian City? An underwater one? One in the sky? A very technological one? A Sci-Fi themed one? An alien one? Please give a bit more detail. I will not join if I do not get a bit more detail.
11/02/2012 6:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
just craft in
I can help and I am pretty good with redstone but building and landscaping I am only somewhat good with nether builds. and for certain things like placing blocks in a large area and putting mob spawners I use MCedit and mods.
11/02/2012 1:12 am
Level 26 : Expert Artist
Qazcraft
I can help, but what kind of city is it? I'm great at modern and medieval, but I prefer other styles of architecture. Oh, and I can do redstoning pretty well. No calculators or anything, though. I've never really terraformed before but I know how to. As a general rule, I don't make anything big without WorldEdit or the like. I hope I get accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome