Need Video Editing Teacher (Animations)

Kdisboss4's Avatar Kdisboss412/29/13 10:23 pm
1 emeralds 129 6
12/31/2013 8:24 pm
DtigerCSK's Avatar DtigerCSK
I need someone to help teach me how to make animations, I know nothing about it yet so you will need to teach me from scratch (Teach me what programs to use-how to do it)
I Prefer to talk over skype while this is happening, For Screen Sharing, And Faster Communication

Kdisboss4
Level 11 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2013 8:24 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
DtigerCSK
As I said before, use the search, google, bing, whatever you use. Rendering is the most hardware intensive part, but it is the very last thing you will do as it shows the final result. Since you have gotten Cinema 4d 12, search for tutorials on that, on YouTube, or elsewhere. Your computer will depend on the specifications, not on it's price to know if it's "good," or not, but you shouldn't run into any troubles even with a $400 laptop as stated before.
12/31/2013 7:54 pm
Kdisboss4
Well, I got a torrent of Cinema 12
Does that work?
I have a $700 Computer which runs minecraft and everything really fast, I have had no Problems with mine-inmator or Blender so far.

Now.
Whats Rendering? What does it do? How do I use it?
12/31/2013 5:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
CooloDud3
I downloaded mineimator but when i ran it my bug finder (bit defence) popped up saying a nasty virus has entered your compute or something like that so i showed it to my dad and he had to take the computer off me and stoop the virus. So i dont think you should download it if you haven't already.

Although i'm facing the same problem as you I think asking someone to teach you a bunch of stuff is the best way to solve the problem.

I used to use a free online animator but it is not that good quality. It is called scratch if you want to use it.
12/31/2013 5:07 pm
DtigerCSK
Animations anything else would be the other programs I listed above, excluding mine-imator.

A good computer definitely helps. Check whatever program you want's system requirements, it should tell you what your system requires. Rendering would be a lot quicker with a faster computer, but you can still learn without rendering. In the animators of minecraft panel last minecon, Slamacow mentions he had started his animations on a $400 laptop.
However, if you're doing animations on non-minecraft things, will definitely have a steeper learning curve, as minecraft is based on cubes which makes 3d modeling/animating/rendering a lot easier. A 3d non-minecraft character may be composed of several thousand polygons, whereas a minecraft character is only around 36. The more stuff your computer needs to process will make it need more power.
12/31/2013 2:29 pm
Kdisboss4
I made my first animation with mineimator but how can i do real animations? People animals not minecraft based. Do you need a good computer for this?
12/29/2013 10:48 pm
DtigerCSK
If you're beginning and want an easier way to make animations: mine-imator.
This does not produce animations as high quality as the ones below, but is easier to use.

Free and open source 3d modeling/animation program: Blender.

Paid/professional 3d modeling/animation program: Maya, 3dx max, Cinema 4D, etc. Autodesk has an education program where you can get their software for free, if you're in secondary school, college, or university.

And for learning these programs,

No need to get someone to spend a lot of time and teach you themselves, there is already a lot of great tutorials on YouTube and plenty of other places.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome