[The Rise of the Exiled] Need people for war smp/roleplay

HalfEatenCake's Avatar HalfEatenCake3/29/16 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 199 5
3/30/2016 7:13 pm
HalfEatenCake's Avatar HalfEatenCake
Hello I am Buneau, a youtuber that is making a servers called The Rise of the Exiled. Its like a smp but some twists, there are two teams, the Divergence and the Vengeance . And they fight each other you can steal enemy things but only if the enemy has 1+ people online, if no one was online that would be to easy to raid and steal, but listen there is more! The Exiled, its not a team its just a person exiled, he/her has no team when becoming a exile, [They can be attacked by anyone!] at the start you can pick teams but we have to even the teams out so you can not always change teams, only every 2 weeks you can change to exile and when exiled you can go to the Divergence or the Vengence team, to gain the leaders trust you have to do them whatever they want you to do, and if you want to disband that team and go to the other team you can kill one of the people on the team you are on and the leader will kick you into the exile, exile can be killed by everyone EVEN ANOTHER EXILED PERSON, the exiled is not a team, the exiled has to make underground tunnels to survive. Thats all of that so now we got a application

Click to reveal
Maturity:
How many subscribers? [Prefer 40+ subscribers]
Will you advertise everyone else's channel in your description?
Are you a good Builder?:
What team would you prefer to be on? Or do you want to be exiled:
Do you have teamspeak and skype? [Please have or you probrably won't get added into the smp]:
Do you swear? [Like the f bomb I prefer you don't

I will reply to you in 24 hours or less
HalfEatenCake
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer