Deleted

RockyBuilder's Avatar RockyBuilder11/27/15 2:50 pm
1/1/2016 12:49 pm
RockyBuilder's Avatar RockyBuilder
Deleted
RockyBuilder
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2016 8:32 am
Michaelmm401
1. What is your name/nickname?: Whale
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): Yes, Michaelmm401
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: GentlemanWhale
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): Give or take 2 years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: Depends but around 3 hours
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: I prefer to build in nordic and oriental style.
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): No.
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): I'm best at structural but want to go into organics.
9. REQUIRED: Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube)
https://imgur.com/a/lBf6X
01/01/2016 12:49 pm
RockyBuilder
ACCEPTED. You have been contacted on Skype.
12/30/2015 3:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sodiqraji
Hello My name is sodiq I here to ask If i can be a builder on your server unfortunately i do
not have any pictrues of my builds i am still new to builder meaning I am not professional builder,
also my in game name is sodiqraji and my skype is sodiqraji,I been playing minecraft for 3 years on
a real acount but on a crack acount 2 years so all to together it is 5 years but for how long i have been
building for 1 year and a haff.

I can be on online mostly everyday and i will be on the most on the weekends, i do not have a preferred building
style or a theme because i mostly build what comes in to my mind,
currently i not part of a building but iam looking to join one,
I like to build mostly structurals and environment work or any work.

Here My work http://imgur.com/a/sm8Zg
12/30/2015 11:16 am
AussieDogLive
My name is Adam
My skype is AussieDogPlays
My IGN is AussieDogLive
I have been building scince i was 6 years old
I can be online towards the afternoon normally.
I prefer building modern and midevil
I have been in one team called the BloxyBuilders but I quit
I am good at all of the above
Link:youtu.be/-9cJWh-tIsc

Thank you and I hope for the best!
12/29/2015 3:51 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
tabalougas
1. What is your name/nickname?: George
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username):deodftw
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: DeodFTW
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): 5 years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 2-4 hours every day
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?:Medieval
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team):No
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc):Structural
9. REQUIRED: Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube):My PMC
12/30/2015 11:58 am
RockyBuilder
ACCEPTED. You have been messaged on Skype.
12/28/2015 4:47 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin
ArtemisII
I know I'm super late, but still a little hopeful

1. What is your name/nickname?:Josh
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username):
Artemis__Fowl_II/ Joshua Maddy
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?:Artemis__Fowl_II
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better):since before 1.5
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 1-5 hours
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: Clean, futuristic.
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team):No, used to.
8. What kind of building are you best at? I would assume futuristic.
9. REQUIRED: Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube)

http://imgur.com/a/ZFh67
12/24/2015 5:53 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pirate
Homstad
1. What is your name/nickname?:Johan
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username):Johomstad
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?:notan00b
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better):since I got it back in 1.4
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 2-3 hours
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?:medeival/rustic
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team):Nope
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc):structural
9. REQUIRED: Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) http://imgur.com/a/kvPA6
12/26/2015 5:34 pm
RockyBuilder
ACCEPTED. You have been contacted on Skype
12/22/2015 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
drakez05
1. What is your name/nickname?:
My friends call me Drake, haven't every really been called anything else...
2. Do you have a Skype account?
Yes, I don't like to post my skype on forums, though, if you want, I would be more than happy to PM you it.
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?:
drakez05
4. How long have you been building in minecraft?:
I have not been building forever, but, it has interested me for the past year or so. I have played Minecraft since beta though so I know my way around.
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?:
I can be online build probably 3-4 hours building everyday, weekends longer. But, real-life comes first, hopefully you can understand that
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?:
I prefer medieval and fantasy builds
7. Are you currently in a build team?
I am not currently in any build teams, never have been in one
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc):
Right now, I am the best at terrain building, but, I am a great all around builder
9. REQUIRED: Link to you portfolio:
http://imgur.com/a/cRWTG
10: Additional Information?
I am not a professional builder and you are the first group I found who said they are looking for ways to help for people to grow and that is what I am looking to do. I have not built much (as you can see in my small portfolio) but I want to make that change! Thank you for reading, hopefully you have a nice day! -Drake
12/18/2015 7:36 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
carlosmith
12/18/2015 12:16 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
FlameCraftMaps
Hey
I really would like to join your build team

1.name: please call me by my nickname Fyrole
2.skype:tippkick4
3.mc name: Fyrole
4.I starded playing in 2013. in 2014 i starded proffesional building
5.up to 2-3 hours in-week from 14:00 - 21:00 MET/8:00-15:00 EST
6.My prefered styles are medival/fantasy
7.No but I really would like to join yours to experience working together
8.Structual
9. http://imgur.com/HK2BnAr

Thanks for reading
12/18/2015 10:05 am
xx_darkness_xx
1. What is your name/nickname?: Jessica, but you can call me Blue.
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): yes, it is blueerose4
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: Bluerose4
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): I have been playing minecraft on and off since early 2013, so in total about 6-8 months?
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: at least 1-2 hours during school days, weekends maybe 3-4 a day, and especially more when Im off school for breaks.
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: I like modern, but I can try other styles too
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): I'd say terrain or structural
9. REQUIRED: Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) http://imgur.com/a/6wSR3 they arent the best, but oh well.
12/16/2015 7:13 pm
TheGruffee
Hello, hoping it's not too late to apply
1. What is your name/nickname?: Gruff or Gruffee
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): thegruffee
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: TheGruffee
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): I've been playing for about 3 years or maybe even more by now, and I've been building ever since the beginning
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: Probably a few hours a day most days of the week, obviously if something were to happen resulting in me being unable to attend things I would let you know.
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: mostly Gothic and Middle Ages type builds, I also do several sort of Elvish and Nordic themes too.
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): I am not, I have been looking for one for a little while
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): definitely structural but I enjoy some Organics in the form of custom trees and natural formations
9. REQUIRED: Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) I have recently made an imgur account so excuse the small amount of content, I'm slowly building it. http://thegruffee.imgur.com/all/

thanks for reading
12/18/2015 4:08 pm
RockyBuilder
Your images are not shared publicly. Please create an album and then send me the link to it. Thank you
12/05/2015 10:45 pm
ImTotallyJackson
1. What is your name/nickname?:
My Name is Jackson
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username):
yes and it is jaxon0651
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?:
ImTotallyJackson
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better):
I have had minecraft for 4 years but havent been into building much untill lately
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?:
1-3 Hours
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?:
Anything Really
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team):
No
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc):
Dont Really Know
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube)
Dont have one
12/05/2015 4:05 pm
_EnderCrystal_
Hello, This is my application for the build team, hope you like it!

1. What is your name/nickname?: My Name Is Rhiann But Rhi For Short
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): Yes, EndieRhi
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: _EnderCrystal_
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): I have been building in Minecraft for about 3 years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: On Weekdays about 4+, Weekends about 6+
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: Modern And Natural
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): Im not in a build team
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): Terrain And Nature
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) http://imgur.com/a/uWcfs
the pvp sign was made with world edit, the rest was done by hand, the one with the beacon was in survival.

Extra Information: You don't have to pay me, I love building and I am willing to do it without being paid. I live in the UK area, so that might cause some timezone issues, but don't let that put you of accepting me, I'm pretty much a night owl most of the time and since its coming to the holidays, i wouldn't be surprised if you found me still awake at 6am! also, I have quite a bit of experience with world edit, I've made multiple arenas and builds with it but they were on a server that went down a few months ago :/

I appreciate your time taken to read my application and i hope to get in to the team!
12/05/2015 2:31 pm
Cobradude555
1. What is your name/nickname?: Cobra Plz
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username):Yes, But I would perfer email if possible
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?:Cobradude555
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better):~2.5 years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?:3-5 days a week, 1.5-3 hours
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc):Structural
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube): No, Direct portfolio but i can tell you everything you need to know in game plz
Thank you for your time,
Cobra
12/05/2015 2:31 pm
Cobradude555
1. What is your name/nickname?: Cobra Plz
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username):Yes, But I would perfer email if possible
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?:Cobradude555
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better):~2.5 years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?:3-5 days a week, 1.5-3 hours
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube): No, Direct portfolio but i can tell you everything you need to know in game plz
Thank you for your time,
Cobra
12/05/2015 2:19 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Colondox
1. What is your name/nickname?: Name: Felipe Nickname: Colondox
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): Colondox (that from Cuba) Obs.: I am from Brazil, not from Cuba, I just put it because I'm retarded
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: Colondox
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): Since 2012
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 5 hours at weeks and the entire day at weekends.
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: I don't have any preferrence.
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): I can do everything but i'm not that good with terrain and those nature things.
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube): http://colondox.imgur.com/all/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMuom ... O-nTIA7THQ
But my most recent buildings I posted in other site that is for printscreens, I think there is no problem:
http://prntscr.com/99xv8n
http://prntscr.com/99xvil
http://prntscr.com/99xyk1
http://prntscr.com/99xz13
12/10/2015 7:53 pm
RockyBuilder
12/04/2015 10:59 pm
GriffinInventions
1. What is your name/nickname?: Griffin
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): Yes I do have a Skype name. It is called griffin_schles
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: Griffin2233
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better):I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now for about once or twice a week.
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: about 1-2 hours. Really depends since i have a very busy schedule. Minecraft is just a hobby for me.
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: I like to build holiday themed buildings like christmas or halloween. I can build anything.
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): No
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): Structural and Terrain. Anything but Organics.
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) I don't have a youtube or Imgur.com.
12/04/2015 12:16 pm
N3oNFiX
Builder Application

1. What is your name/nickname?: NightFox
2. Do you have a Skype account? :yes NightFox or search on dennis.pabst2
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: NightFox_HD
4. How long have you been building in minecraft?: i have only ben building and playing minecraft for around 3 months now.
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 1- 7 hours it depends a bit
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: fantasy but i am open to learn new styles
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): nope
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): Structural at this point
my best build so far imo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5KMuwz ... e=youtu.be
and a bit extra pics. just for you: http://imgur.com/a/sxoDc

some extra info if the team neeeds it or want to have a social communication way when building or in general besides skype then i can provide a free teamspeak channel for the building team.

also my reason to want to join a build team is becuz i have evolved alot in a wery short time and building alone all the time gets well a bit lonsome also i really like to learn some tips and tricks from other builders.
12/04/2015 7:09 pm
RockyBuilder
ACCEPTED. You have been contacted through Skype.
12/04/2015 2:59 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fish
Matspls
1. What is your name/nickname? Mats
2. Do you have a Skype account? : Yes
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: Matspls
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? : Since release
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 5-6h
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: Medieval or Sci-Fi
7. Are you currently in a build team? : No but i am a builder on another server
8. What kind of building are you best at? : Buildings
9. Link to you portfolio: I have posted a few of my projects on pmc
12/04/2015 7:07 pm
RockyBuilder
ACCEPTED. You didn't specify your Skype. Please DM it to me.
12/03/2015 12:28 am
Hobbitswag
1. What is your name/nickname?: Hobbit
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): Yes, alfonsocarmona123
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: Hobbitswag
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): since 1.7.5 in Pc but a long time in PE
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: Around 4 hours and like practicly all day on weekends
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: Housing, city style, Natural looking islands with houses, making it look more natural.
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): I am in a quite inactive one I would say, it is never open, and most of the server I've been builder at closed down.
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): I am good in building houses and making terrain.

http://imgur.com/a/7uhoe

https://youtu.be/MQ2U2r_-9DY
12/04/2015 7:10 pm
RockyBuilder
12/02/2015 2:43 pm
_EnderCrystal_
Hello, This is my application for the build team, hope you like it! (and yes I know that i have already applied but you seemed to have skipped past my application so i just wanted to resend it to make sure you see it )

2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): Yes, EndieRhi
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): I have been building in Minecraft for about 3 years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: On Weekdays about 4+, Weekends about 6+
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): Im not in a build team
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): Terrain And Nature
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) https://youtu.be/6smmtxLcAWo - thats a link to a video of 2 of my builds

Extra Information: You don't have to pay me, I love building and I am willing to do it without being paid. I live in the UK area, so that might cause some timezone issues, but don't let that put you of accepting me, I'm pretty much a night owl most of the time and since its coming to the holidays, i wouldn't be surprised if you found me still awake at 6am! also, I have quite a bit of experience with world edit, I've made multiple arenas and builds with it but they were on a server that went down a few months ago :/

I appreciate your time taken to read my application and i hope to get in to the team!
12/02/2015 8:01 am
DarkDemon11111
1. What is your name/nickname?: Call me green.

2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): No srry

3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: DarkDemon1111

4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): I have been a huge fan of buidlng and have for 1 year now but i cant show sorry dont know how.

5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 1 hour to 2 hours a evening.

6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: Modern

7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): No i am not im new to this.

8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): Modern is my prefered buidling style but i can work with anything.

9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) sorry i dont have much XP with building thats why im here though, looking for a good time and fun.
12/01/2015 8:51 am
Level 27 : Expert Cowboy
bvx
1. What is your name/nickname?: BeVah or bvx
2. Do you have a Skype account: Yes, but I'm not interested in sharing my skype account at this stage. Communicating with me can alternatively be done through Mr. Awesomepants, who I've been building with for a while.
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: My ingame name is bvx
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? : Since Alpha, but i did not begin building/playing minecraft often until 2012. The last two years have been more professional building, like building structures on servers.
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: It depends on the day, but approximately 2-4 hours every day.
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: Cities, medieval, western, fantasy, terraforming, industrial age. I can also do detailing..
7. Are you currently in a build team? : No, I am not currently in a building team, but i recently began building with Mr. Awesomepants, so i would recommend him.
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): I would say i'm best at structural building and detailing builds, but i'm decent at terrain too, however I'm not good at statues and organics.
9. Link to my portfolio: This is my most recent build with Mr. Awesomepants, and as he said, the server closed down, so we could not get any good shots of the finished build: http://imgur.com/a/AeYRI
11/30/2015 10:22 am
Mrwesomepants
Nickname: Mr- Awesomepants (Others might be Bee, Nor, Pants, and Awesome)
2. Do you have a Skype account? andreas.h.haavik or Mr. Awesomepants
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: Mr. Awesomepants
4. How long have you been building in minecraft?: Since Indef, but at that stage i wasn't good at all
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 2-5 hours, depends on what day. Some days i might even be on up to 8 hours
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: I really like medieval, fantasy and steampunk builds, and i'm good at every genre except modern houses
7. Are you currently in a build team?: No, but recently i began building with my friend a lot, who's name is bvx, so if he tries to join i would advise you to add him too. He's really good at making cities.
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): I would say i'm best at structural builds, but not enterily flat, i mean you gotta have some depth, and i'm also good at ships. I'm not really good at organics, and i haven't really got any experience with terrain, only recently i began making trees (Which i will show in the build
9. Link to you portfolio: Unfortunately the server closed down before i could get some decent shots of the build, and it looks very shitty at this stage, but well this is my most recent project with bvx(It was entirely experimental, I've never done a build like this, but it was fun(This was at day 3 of building)), and i'm sorry i couldn't get pictures of the inside, as i said, the server closed down: http://imgur.com/a/AeYRI

Edit: What? We are getting paid? Nonono, i'm doing this entirely for free. Me and bvx needs something to do since the server we built on went down.
Edit number two: This doesn't mean i won't be a really active member of the building, as i love building
Edit number three: Oh yeah, i almost never use worledit, as i am more suited to making smaller, but really detailed builds. I would like to take part in the bigger buildings, as i feel like i have a lot to learn about those.
12/02/2015 2:30 pm
RockyBuilder
11/30/2015 7:06 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
LoadedPig56
1. What is your name/nickname? Thomas
2. Do you have a Skype account? Yes (I will dm the account)
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name? LoadedPig56
4. How long have you been building in Minecraft? 9 Months
5. How long can you be online, building, each day? about 3 hours (1-2 hours when I return to school
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build? I normally create a new theme depending on the inspiration for the build (e.g. medieval in a village; magical for fantasy)
7. Are you currently in a build team? No
8. What kind of building are you best at? I am very good at working with patterns, and I can learn quickly
9. Link to portfolio: http://imgur.com/gallery/znHER
P.S the builds in the portfolio are solitary builds.
12/02/2015 7:28 am
RockyBuilder
ACCEPTED. Please DM me your Skype so I can add you to the group chat.
11/30/2015 12:13 am
Masterhexx123
1. What is your name/nickname?: Mckane Scott
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): no
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: Masterhexx123
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): don't know, a while
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: about 10:30-11:00 pm
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: weapons and large bases
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): no
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): houses and large scal underground structures
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) http://masterhexx123.imgur.com/all/

I am sorry if I repeated my post, it didn't show up when I posted it the last time
12/02/2015 7:25 am
RockyBuilder
The link to your images is private. Please create a public folder on imgur and put your images in there. Then, post the link. Thank you.
11/29/2015 11:51 pm
Masterhexx123
by the way, looks like a cool build in the spoiler
11/29/2015 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Juviaaaaa
Builder Application

1. What is your name/nickname?: Priscilla
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): No
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: PriscillaPixelz
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): About 3 Years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: Weekdays- 3/4 Weekends- 5+
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: Any and Everyone
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): No I was previously But not now.
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): Structural
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube): https://priscillapixelz.imgur.com/all/
12/02/2015 7:25 am
RockyBuilder
The link to your images is private. Please create a public folder on imgur and put your images in there. Then, post the link. Thank you.
11/29/2015 5:40 pm
_EnderCrystal_
Hello, This is my application for the build team, hope you like it!

9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) https://youtu.be/6smmtxLcAWo - thats a link to a video of 2 of my builds

11/29/2015 5:14 pm
NunPuns
1. What is your name/nickname?: Colin
2. Do you have a Skype account?: Yes. ngaming
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: nor3ner
4. How long have you been building in minecraft?: Since December 18th, 2013 (the release date on ps3)
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: 6-8 hours (in the evening)
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: I prefer modern structures. But I can also do terrain among other things.
7. Are you currently in a build team?: No, I have applied for one but I have not heard anything back yet.
8. What kind of building are you best at?: Structural.
9. Link to you portfolio
http://imgur.com/hqYyCpf
http://imgur.com/IEZWChF
http://imgur.com/HWroSif
http://imgur.com/NxDS9bm
11/29/2015 5:00 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Akaiittou
1. What is your name/nickname?: Adam, nickname yato
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username):yes, yatodesigns
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?: yatoru
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will not affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better): for couple years now
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: at least 4 hours a day
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?: fantasy, modern, random and self made styles
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): was Fenix, was kicked because i spoke english
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): structural, terrain
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube) look at pmc, not updated and not my best things on there have no Imgur
11/28/2015 8:34 pm
n1ght_zombie
My name is Kevin
My skype account is kevin schofield
(my profile pic is a golden gun)
my IGN is n1ght_zombie
i started building 3 years ago
i can be online for 6+ hours if you need me to.
My preferred style of building is Medieval
I am not currently in a building team.
I am good at Structural and pixel art.
my portfolio- http://imgur.com/a/6f5lD
these are some screenshots of a build i am starting.
I am also keen to volunteer for no commission.
thank you.
11/28/2015 8:23 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
BobTheDestroyer
My name is Trevor.
I don't have a skype account.
My Minecraft name is Trevoror.
I have been building for 1-2 years (but I'm pretty good at it).
I can be online for about 4 hours.
My style of building is usually redstone and medium-sized builds.
I'm probably best at rounding builds and I'm pretty advanced at redstone but not too into command blocks.
I don't have an Imgur account but my YouTube account link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4yas ... Hfrgv9ZaWg.
11/28/2015 8:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Sergunchik
Hey, MeadowBuilder, add me on skype: gamedreamers. I will talk with you there about our inquires and determine if you are interested. If you want to know if I am "for real", im going to post some of my own builds (http://imgur.com/a/MUZVg).

Appreciate it, - Shmozo Staff
11/28/2015 6:48 pm
RandomnessClaw
1. What is your name/nickname?: Alena Zora
2. Do you have a Skype account? (If you do, please specify your username): no but have other contacts
3. What is your Minecraft in-game name?:RandomnessClaw
4. How long have you been building in minecraft? (Be honest, this will no affect your application, it's just for us to get to know you better):almost 4-5 years
5. How long can you be online, building, each day?: depends, usually 4-6
6. What is your preferred building style/theme to build?:anything, preferably midevil or anything big
7. Are you currently in a build team? (if so, say the name of the team): NO but would love to be
8. What kind of building are you best at? (Structural, Organics, Terrain...etc): Structural and some terrain
9. Link to you portfolio (Please only use Imgur.com or youtube). Sadly i dont take screenshots of most things i ever built. i did help with some builds on faction server spawns so if u want pics i can send them. again sry haha//current build in progress https://i.imgur.com/4Ggef2h.png
Finally thanks for the opportunity, if i dont get it good luck and cant wait to see the server whenever it opens, If i do, then again thanks.
11/28/2015 6:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
KittyKatKatniss_
Name/Nickname: Just call me Kat
Do you have a skype account? No, but we can discuss contacting later.
IGN? KittyCatKatniss
How long have you been building in Minecraft? About 3 years.... just an estimate, and I've come a long way.
How long can you be building each day? From 4 P.M EST to 8 P.M EST on weekdays, from Noon to 10 P.M EST on weekends.
Are you currently in a build team? No.
What kind of building are you best at? Structural and Organics
Link to your portfolio: This is the only screenshot I've had time to upload to Imgur, and it's not my best, but..... http://imgur.com/HMFG6Gw I apologize, it was also in a texturepack. I was building a Christmas tree for my friend on a server.
11/28/2015 8:45 pm
RockyBuilder
Hello Kat, nice to meet you. Please provide a more elaborate and completed portfolio so that I may further evaluate your building abilities. Thank you.
11/28/2015 6:07 pm
freddymushroom
I am not looking to be recruited. Nevertheless, I want to hire your build team.
My skype is: fedepatito11
My IGN is: freddymushroom
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome