forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

NSN looking for someone who knows plugins well!

1 emerald0 replies • 57 views
created 03/29/2017 8:57 pm by XxPermaxX
Hey guys, Im XxPermaxX and I own NSN (mc.northsnetwork.com) I'm currently looking for someone who is willing to spend an hr or two a day or every other day on my server helping with plugins and such. I had a few people help out over the past couple months and they have all screwed me over with console access, so im looking for someone i can trust fully, and help with just what is needed. Having paypal would be a bonus as im willing to help you out if you help me out. Id prefer to have someone older that knows what he/she is doing. But if you act mature enough for your age we could work something out. I'm just not down for getting screwed over again, as ive done alota work on my server. We are a small server slowly adding people daily. We will be advertising as soon as all our servers are perfect and ready, We have 3 servers that are completely ready and playable and are played on but we would like to add a couple more, We have spigot and buy plugins, and if needed we can always buy more. If you think you can help out a few hours a week and help out my server i can help you out. Send me a pm or find me on my server mc.northsnetwork.com

or join my discord and message me there.

Discord : https://discord.gg/U5qqgYp
Posted by avatar
XxPermaxX
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome