forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Online Minecraft Tournament

1 emerald1 reply65 views
created 10/15/2018 8:04 pm by DatCheeseGuy
last reply 10/25/2018 4:18 pm
A lot of us, including me have probably wanted to do some sort of competitive game. But it never really happens. But maybe we all could host are own public tournament? We could have different kinds like Hypixel (Teams), Mineplex (Solo), or maybe even some custom games created by the community. Now I would do this if I could, but I can't. Prizes, a reason to really want to win. Yes you could say winning is a good enough prize by itself, but really the winner should get a prize. If anyone would want to put some prizes up they could, but a lot of the tournaments might not have this. Now for chatting, we could use a discord server to get teams setup and stuff. So that's really it! So if you want this to be a thing go to the poll! Really the way to get involved though would to be, Comment on this or message me on PMC, Email me at [email protected], or DM me on Discord DatCheeseGuy#0327.

Poll ended 11/15/2018 8:05 pm.

Posted by avatar
DatCheeseGuy
Level 1 : New Miner

1 reply

10/25/2018 4:18 pm
Level 1 New Miner
DatCheeseGuy
So far, I haven't gotten any replies except for votes, so now I am just gonna make a discord server so if this forum stops for inactivity you can find all you need in a discord server. Just saying I have just made this discord server, so it won't really have any rules but if you want to talk about ideas you can use the discord too!
discord.gg/Tq7Hug3

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome