$$Paid Positions$$ | CreativeBuildz | Recruiting HQ Builders

DavidFiellau's Avatar DavidFiellau3/27/16 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 463 8
4/15/2016 12:20 pm
LimeeFox's Avatar LimeeFox

DavidFiellau
Level 24 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2016 12:20 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
LimeeFox
can't wait for a reply!
04/14/2016 2:42 pm
Level 49 : Master Fox
LimeeFox
Name: Vlady

IGN: LimeFox

Why should we choose you:
Because why not. lol. Well, first of all, because you have interested me in helping to build this RPG map. Secondly, because (after many people) i have good medieval/terraforming skills. I also can do monuments and amazing statues. If i had to judge my "monument" building skills, that would be 6/10 i know, this isn't a lot, but i always try to put as much effort as possible. I put a lot of detail on my builds, just if i get accepted note: you might not see best builds from me, but if you give me the time i ask, you will be proud of that creation. Secondly, because i will not be asking for money ill be here for free (unless i get credit xD). If you really think money for my work worth it, feel free to ask me to give you my paypal. I also speak 3.5 languages and can make some RL art and virtual art (forum signatures for example). I also Started animating and making minecraft animations. I haven't finished any project so far, but i can make amazing images with animated skins (staying not in normal positions, sitting etc...). I am also very active.

Why do you wanna join?:
I want to join because of many facts. I am looking for a good Build Team with good, kind, respectful and skilled builders. I myself, am a skilled builder, not gonna showoff, really, i am not a kid. I am searching for a challenging project with a lot of pleasure in building it. I don't take a game (currently writing about Minecraft) as a serious thing. I play Minecraft since 1.5.1 and Griefed only once (when i was around 8) but since then, I have never done this because i felt how hurting it was. I want to help you in this project(s) and also to be part of a Big build team.

What can you do/build
I am very skilled Terraformer as good as Medieval projects making. I am not really good at Modern theme, and Complete NOOB in pixel art xD. I make Spawns, Maps and hubs for many servers & clients. I can Build nice monuments like statues, fireplaces, TREES (amazing trees), Caves and etc... I can't really say what are my Ship building skills as i rarely try. I have perfect World Edit and Voxel Sniper skills.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to message me on skype: vlad.yarkovoy
so i can show some of my builds.
03/29/2016 7:50 am
Level 38 : Artisan Pyro
AmirSaran_
My skype is Šaran_Amir12.
03/28/2016 7:41 am
Level 38 : Artisan Pyro
AmirSaran_
Name : Amir
IGN : EchoCiki
Why should we chose you? : I really like to build in teams.Ive been in few teams before like World of Keralis,Fairytail and Bloodhunt.Im really frendly and can be online for 4-5 hours a day(sometimes even longer).My favourite style is medival but i also like fantasy and modern.
Why do you wanna join? : Im trying to find a team for a long time.I think this is a great chance for me to meet some good people to build with and have fun but also to be in a successful buildteam that will be popular all over the community.
What can you do/build? : I can build all themes but my main theme is medival.Im good with terraforming too,also i can plan out builds and add small details in the builds to make them unique.
03/29/2016 7:36 am
DavidFiellau
We would like your skype too.
03/27/2016 8:45 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
brachialspace70
Name: Christopher
IGN: brachialspace70
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I feel like I meet all of your expectations. I can build many types of themes like Medieval or Fantasy. I've built many projects that are paid and I'd love to work with you guys as well! Many people think building as simple but it's hard, it's basically art. I can do art for you guys, anything you guys want me to build, I will build it.
I don't know what this one says.
Why do you wanna join?: I want to join to help you guys build and help you guys grow to the strongest you guys can be.
What can you do/build: I can build many types of themed projects. I'm really good at medieval but anything is fine! I am also a very experienced Java developer and I can bring many builds to the server!\
Hope I get accepted!
03/29/2016 7:35 am
DavidFiellau
What is your skype?
03/27/2016 5:13 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
pssst, your image is falling off the page.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome