PixelScore | Build Team | Apply here!

PixelScore's Avatar PixelScore6/1/14 6:18 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 44
6/27/2014 11:32 am
PixelScore's Avatar PixelScore

Welcome to PixelScore, A team dedicated to building. We have a server and will do builds for ourselves and others every week, on the team there will always be something you can do either if it is building for a sponsor, building big projects with the team, or showing off what you have to the team in the Ideas section of the server. The team has a nice people and any problems are dealt with fast to minimize arguments.
-------------------------------------

Our team is located all over the world! If it's australia, singapore, america, england, we don't care! As long as you speak decent english, it's all good.

Our builds are well coordinated with stunning scenery surrounding, our main builds will have a time lapse and a quick overhaul too show off everyone's hard work and then posted on PMC for everyone to download and say what they think about the team.

To join the team it is basic all you have to do is follow the template and answer all the questions!

(We only want to accept the best of the BEST!)

In the team we are looking for 4 roles;
Builder (Basic Rank, this person has to be a very good at a certain style of building, he/she will join in the team builds and other builds.)
Project Manager (Highest rank you can apply for, in this position you will have too have a keen eye and very sociable person. Also if you are good at building this position is even more open to you!)
Concept Designer (This Person will look at designs carefully and add extra detail where it is needed, for this rank you have to be good a patterns and not lazy when it comes to repetition.
Media Presenter (You will record, edit and have a final say in the video posted on the PixelScore Youtube accout. For this rank you need a computer that can run shader at 60 FPS or more and have skill in editing videos in Sony Vegas 12 or Adobe After effects (If i missed one tell me.)

WHEN APPLYING DELETE ANYTHING IN BRACKETS

Templates:
(Builder)
I want to apply for the BUILDER rank.
Hours you can build for: (Min 2, Max 20)
Previous builds: (Video or Picture, min 2)
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?:
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?:
What Style are you good at: (Be specific and use more than one if needed)

(Project manager)
I want to apply for the PROJECT MANAGER rank.
Hours you can manage for: (Min 2, Max 20)
Previous Build you have made or managed (Video or Picture, min 2)

(Concept Designer)
I want to apply for the CONCEPT DESIGNER rank.
Hours you can build for: (Min 2, Max 20)
Previous builds or patterns: (Video or Picture, min 2)

(Media Presenter)
I want to apply for the MEDIA PRESENTER rank.
Previous work: (Video)

YOU WILL NEED A VERY GOOD MIC FOR THIS POSITION AND AGE MATTERS!

1st: To apply you have to be over the age of 12, apart from media presenter along as you are over 12 you have as good as a chance as a 15 year old.

2nd: We are a serious build team, we have fun but when we build it is serious so if you mess around you will be told too stop if not we will take action.

3rd For Builder and Concept Designer we have no limits on how many we need but we wont accept many just the best.

4th we will only accept 2 media presenters and 2 project managers

5th You application we be responded to in 1-7 days so be patient

Picture
http://imgur.com/a/fcr60 - KitPvP Map for Dacnomanie
http://imgur.com/a/7W02d - Other random builds
http://imgur.com/a/OOFCX - Terraformation
http://imgur.com/a/lwqto - Builds W/ Cinematics

PixelScore
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/27/2014 11:32 am
PixelScore
Bump
06/26/2014 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
rcdestroyer
I want to apply for the PROJECT MANAGER rank. (I would settle for builder)
Hours you can manage for: (6-10)
Previous Build you have made or managed (shit I don't have pictures of my builds but you've seen my builds)
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?:yes because I was great in the previous team and we did really well in my opinion
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?:to build massive structures and impress and please people with my building skills
Country: the great Britain's well what was the great Britain's or the uk whatever u like
06/26/2014 2:38 pm
PixelScore
BUMP
06/24/2014 8:33 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
CybersWaffle
Hours you can build for: (Min 2, Max 20) I can build all day except for the next 3 weeks since im moving.

Previous builds: (Video or Picture, min 2)I just switched my computer to zorin 8 linux. I did do a build for a person on a server. Go on fadeprison.com and type /plot h solixaire.

Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: I will be a good addition to the team because I have built wirh many amazing builders.i excel at adding detail to new builds or already completed builds.

Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: I have been looking for a good build team for quiete A while. I just could not find one that loked as good as this one.

06/26/2014 2:41 pm
PixelScore
We will give you a trail pm over skype
06/24/2014 3:43 pm
PixelScore
BUMP!
06/23/2014 9:12 am
PixelScore
Bum Bump Bump, whats in the bump?
06/22/2014 1:25 pm
PixelScore
Bumpidy Bump.
06/21/2014 1:00 pm
PixelScore
BUMP!!!
06/20/2014 10:52 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Pureship
06/20/2014 10:49 pm
Pureship
Hours you can build for: As Long As I Can Finish A Build
Previous builds: *Still In Development Of [Rulash]
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: Because I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years and I also specialize in redstone, modern architecture and vanilla and bukkit minecraft master.
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: Because I want to help and let the other members help me in making maps and other things.
What Style are you good at: Modern and Redstone-ic

P.S.: I've created non 24/7 servers that is filled with the required things...
06/11/2014 11:26 pm
PixelScore
Bump!
06/10/2014 3:33 pm
PixelScore
Bumpity Bump
06/09/2014 1:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Psyopgirl
i sent u my skype
06/08/2014 2:09 pm
PixelScore
bumped
06/07/2014 3:47 pm
PixelScore
OneTruthGamingMedia Presenter:
Well depending upon the popularity of your builds I might make a new channel for your team. My main channel (THEDARKASSASIN1000) has almost 1400 subscribers. I will probably make a new channel for the actual builds themselves, but advertise the team on my main channel so you guys will get more recognition. I am 15 and have been in the youtube marketplace for 3+ years. Sorry for this video bein so old, but it has been a while since I have done any major trailer or build for minecraft. My video work has improved greatly, if you want to see then check out my latest videos. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNVN7D_x_k
Well I think I will be a good addition because of the publicity I will get your team.
I want to join the team because I would create another channel for it and it would open another source of revenue fore me. I am 15. Skype:
THEDARKASSASIN1000 (Kyle Dochoda)
I live in the United States.

We're only willing to accept a media presenter rank if they can run minecraft shaders at around 40+ fps. Also, I want to get this clear, we already have a youtube channel! So keep this in mind.
06/07/2014 12:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
OneTruthGaming
d
06/07/2014 9:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
calldacreeper1
Hours you can build for: 4 weekdays 15 weekends
Previous builds: Skype me
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: I can build well and inna good schedule I am Mature and am very determined
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: I love tom build But id rather a team then by myself
06/07/2014 11:37 am
PixelScore
PM me your skype so I can see these build
06/07/2014 5:37 am
PixelScore

Hours you can build for: 6 to 12hrs / I have had to stay up till 3am to get a project done for a server before

Previous builds:
http://t.co/qpLSIQcMW8 (not fully done)
http://t.co/wiPfTsMhBR / http://t.co/K3ut0Ote03

I think I would be good addition to the team because I would be dedicated. I would put the time and effort it would take to finish a project. I don't mind working solo or as a team. I am very detailed oriented! I love to build! Its fun. I've played for 3yrs and have built for 3yrs. I also have built for a couple servers.

I want to join because I want to be apart of a build team where we can bring out the best in each other abilities. Where we can learn new techniques for are next builds. I also want to build for more servers and maybe make some minecraft maps. I don't want this to sound cheesy but i feel like PixelScore is for me!

Modern most definitely

If you want to see more of my builds you can find me on twitter @TheNeonGurl
I don't have that many photos there but if you want to.

Hope we can work together!

Sincerely,
Psyopgirl

You have been accepted as soon as you send me your skype we can test you on our server, Thanks for apply.
06/07/2014 5:34 am
PixelScore
BUMPED
06/06/2014 7:15 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
AdvancedBuilderNick
Builder App
-style: Imperial/Roman
If you add me on skype I can show you the stuff i've done, I think youll like it
06/06/2014 8:28 pm
PixelScore
Please fill out the full application, or we can't accept you.
06/06/2014 4:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Psyopgirl

Hours you can build for: 6 to 12hrs / I have had to stay up till 3am to get a project done for a server before

Previous builds:

http://t.co/qpLSIQcMW8 (not fully done)
http://t.co/wiPfTsMhBR / http://t.co/K3ut0Ote03

I think I would be good addition to the team because I would be dedicated. I would put the time and effort it would take to finish a project. I don't mind working solo or as a team. I am very detailed oriented! I love to build! Its fun. I've played for 3yrs and have built for 3yrs. I also have built for a couple servers.

I want to join because I want to be apart of a build team where we can bring out the best in each other abilities. Where we can learn new techniques for are next builds. I also want to build for more servers and maybe make some minecraft maps. I don't want this to sound cheesy but i feel like PixelScore is for me!

Modern most definitely

If you want to see more of my builds you can find me on twitter @TheNeonGurl
I don't have that many photos there but if you want to.

Hope we can work together!

Sincerely,
Psyopgirl
06/05/2014 10:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
noahjsc

Hours you can build for: 2-6 Hours depends on the day.

Previous builds: I have an another account, VoltageRealms, I have two posts there, contact me for more builds(I'm not good at pictures so the builds look better in person)

Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: Because I am a dedicated builder who will put in the time.

Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: Because I love building, with a build team I could improve my abilities and for experience.

What Style are you good at: Interiors and small buildings.
06/07/2014 5:43 am
PixelScore
We need pictures from your current account just to know you arent stealing.
06/05/2014 9:56 pm
PixelScore
bump!
06/05/2014 1:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Savage166
Builder Application
Hours you can build for: 2 hours at a time, but usually several hours over the period of a day. I don't always play in large chunks, but a lot of small periods of time.
Previous builds: Most of this:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/beta-test-rapture----zombie-survival/
And the builds @1:27 and 1:34 here on the server's video:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/realms-of-avalon/
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: In short because I compensate my small lack of building skills with my creativity and ability to create very detailed and well-planned ideas.
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: I've been looking for something like this team, and previous build teams I've looked at aren't as professional or well organized.
What Style are you good at: Wasteland/Post Apoc. I have experience with symmetric building and repeating pattern building.
06/07/2014 5:45 am
PixelScore
You have been denied, we suggest adding detail to your build just to tip over the barrier of good to really good
06/04/2014 2:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
COB Servers
Hours you can build for: (8)
Previous builds: (Go on my page or come look at my server or you can test me cause I have really bad builds on my page. Like from 8months ago http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/DHATBOISAM/)
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: I like making plans and helping with anything that has to deal with building. I like to work with a team!!
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ? My previous build team were close and building alone is not fun and ill like to join new people and maybe learn from them, also ill like to help the build team alot.
What Style are you good at: Midieval, and im trying to learn steampunk!
06/04/2014 1:49 pm
PixelScore
Alright, just because I want people to have an expectation of what to expect, if you have buildings skills similar to the following, you are likely to not get accepted.
(btw these builds listed here are ripped off google, but these are just a basic idea of what we would not accept.)

What we WOULD accept.

A little less then what is shown for what we would accept may also be accepted, but no guarantees. basically all applicants haven't met our standards and we're looking for GOOD builders!
06/04/2014 1:06 pm
PixelScore
BUMP!
06/03/2014 11:26 am
PixelScore
BUMPED
06/02/2014 4:18 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dolphin
Shadow211212
Hours you can build for: 3-6, unless something I can control pops up.
Previous builds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDgzJ7DL6Jc (Note: This is not my video, and I have pictures of builds I did all on my own if you would like to see them.)
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: Im a fun guy, and building in Minecraft is my passion. I may not be the best, but I will try my hardest.
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: You guys seem very nice, and I would love to meet some other fun builders like myself.
What Style: Medieval, terraforming, modern.
06/02/2014 4:09 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin
legomaster131
Hello! im legomaster131.. (get it LEGO MASTER!) I am very skilled at building! I have been building for a while but never really posted it on planet minecraft. I Would love to help you with your server... im talented in building prisons, Medival ect.
06/04/2014 1:29 pm
PixelScore
You've been denied! Sorry, as we did not see you fitting the requirements to get into the team.
06/02/2014 4:05 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
colin350
Keep in mind, you can only bump once every 24 hours or your post will be removed.

Secondly, if I do apply, as I would consider myself as a well talented builder in fantasy, I would like to see some of your, the leader, builds and styles (besides the work listed, I would like a bit more if possible). I am proficient at redstone, photoshop, and world editing tools (mcedit, world edit, voxel sniper, and world painter). No promises that I will be willing to apply. If you provide me with this, there is a possibility. When sending more builds, please pm me, as I will not be watching this post.

~Colin
06/02/2014 3:02 pm
PixelScore
BUMPED
06/02/2014 11:10 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Xenonymous
Hours you can build for: (Min 2, Max 20) I Build for 4-5 if Needed.
Previous builds: (Video or Picture, min 2) I Don't have pics for my build. But i can Build AWESOME medieval & modern builds.
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: A Youtube Channel.
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: I'vebeen looking for a Build team for weeks. but all of them aren't active anymore, so i like to try this build team.

NOTE : i am fluent in english. so don't worry,..

Hope you accept me ^_^
06/04/2014 1:28 pm
PixelScore
Sorry! You've been denied.
06/02/2014 3:11 am
Pureship
Hours you can build for: As Long As I Can Finish A Build
Previous builds: *Still In Development Of [Rulash]
Why do you think you will be a good addition to the team ?: Because I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years and I also specialize in redstone, modern architecture and vanilla and bukkit minecraft master.
Why do you want to join the PixelScore build team ?: Because I want to help and let the other members help me in making maps and other things.
What Style are you good at: Modern and Redstone-ic

P.S.: I've created non 24/7 servers that is filled with the required things...
06/02/2014 12:33 am
PixelScore
BUMP!
06/01/2014 7:24 pm
PixelScore
BUMP!
06/01/2014 1:34 pm
PixelScore
BUMP!