Recruitment for Pokearth - The Revival

BangaaDragoon's Avatar BangaaDragoon6/26/15 4:08 pm
1 emeralds 116 1
6/27/2015 7:18 am
bbiop123's Avatar bbiop123
Hello lovely people, and welcome to Pokearth (potentially speaking).
I know most people reading don't know what this project is. So, let me give you a run down!

Basic Info:
Click to reveal
www.planetminecraft.com/project/pokearth/
This is the main project page. Which, as you may have already gathered, has been in perma-hiatus for quite some time. But, I'll get to that later! Pokearth is essentially the world of Pokemon, in Minecraft! However, while keeping the nostalgia that all Pokemon games have, Pokearth puts a twist on the world not only with the perspective and look of Minecraft, but also the feel of a more natural world. The project plans for more scenic views of oceans, mountains, caves, and valleys! Pokearth is like if you or I could take an actual trip to any of the regions that exist in the known world! Pokearth is also planned to have unique Easter Eggs and quests. The final project (AKA the first release of the Kanto region) will come in two varients. The first is a vanilla version, and the one that will be released first. The second is a sort of mod pack feature, which is planned to include full compatibility with Pixelmon, MrCrayFish's Furniture Mod, and other mods to enhance the user's experience more. Please note that I will be asking permissions for the use of these mods AFTER the release of Kanto. Meaning, if a Mod author is persistent on not giving permissions, the mod won't be able to be included. This is why I say it's PLANNED. After the release of Kanto, work will start on the Johto region, and so and so forth. This is Pokearth.

Requirements:
Click to reveal
Pokearth is a tremendous project in of itself. And, as I've come to realize, it isn't something I can do alone. This is where you, the reader(s) come in! If you still would like to join Pokearth, please make sure you fit the following criteria before PMing me or posting in the forum!
1. Access to our 24/7 server at decent times. This means you have to put forth effort in the project. Build on the server, don't be a greifer. Usual rules for all projects.
2. Have complete access to an emulator or an actual retail copy of Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsiver. If you need an emulator, I can talk about how to get one. This shouldn't be a major issue. The game is used for interior buildings because the internet doesn't not have picture references of them. And, yes, only the latest Kanto region game. Not FireRed/LeafGreen or R/B/Y. These, in Game Freak's eyes, do not represent the most current State of the region (Sorry to all you Cinnabar Island lovers out there).
3. Have, or soon have, Skype. This is my main source of communication outside of the server.
4. If there is something that you build that I say must be taken down, there's a reason for it and should be done. Usually this amounts to Easter Eggs that someone else wants, but wouldn't fit the universe well (aka a random hi sign placed somewhere).
5. Every set of rules must end in five. So, this is the fifth rule. Have fun! Yeah, it's one of those, but I do mean it. Don't be in this project if you think it's terrible.

Hopefully after reading all of these you would still like to join the team. Currently, we have 1 person on the team... and that's me. So, obviously positions are open! Many of them! Anyway, I thank you for reading all this nonsense, and hope you'll consider joining so Pokearth can come back to life.
BangaaDragoon
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon