forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Teams

Pokémon Hack Idea

1 emerald0 replies • 65 views
created 03/29/2017 9:21 am by Prof_Jake_MQ
I know this isn't a Pokémon hack website, but I'm sure there are people on here who like Pokémon and have played the ROM hacks that are out there.

A couple years ago, I had an idea for a hacked version of Pokémon Fire Red called Pokémon Brotherhood. I tried to go about it on my own and only ended up changing a few rooms before I realized I was in way over my head and needed help. I abandoned the idea because I didn't have the time, but now I want to try again. And that is why I started this thread.

I want to recruit some people to help me make Pokémon Brotherhood an actual ROM hack. Yeah, it seems kind of lame, but I think it would be fun to see how far we can get!

I need someone who is good with scripting (code and stuff, I am a pretty good writer otherwise.), story writing (I need help with finer details, as well as someone to bounce ideas off of to see if they are good or not), and sprite and map making (I am no good at pixelated stuff). You don't have to be good at all of that, just one at the least.

Anyways, contact me via PM if you are interested, and have a nice day!
Posted by avatar
Prof_Jake_MQ
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome